speednstrength is offline New Member

Anavar vs winstrol for fast twitch muscle fibers

in comparison to winny as far as sprinting and speed development how would one compare? I'm a College athlete and winny user for years....but always put on too much size...how would anavar compare as far as speed and strength....and how about tightness in muscles compared to winny? Anybody have any thoughts

zircon is offline Junior Member
    Don't know, would be interested to find out.

If you don't mind, what is your sport? WHat are your stats? How much did you gain that you considered too much?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go with anavar since winny is known to cause bad joint pain

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    i would go with anavar since winny is known to cause bad joint pain
    exactly. i used to run track and that was enough hell on my joints as it was.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It is definately about how you train. If you train your fast twitch that is what will get the benefit. I would say if you are not worried about shutting down natty test go with a dht derived. Any one of them will work decent - Var, Winny, Masterone, Primo...

i play D-1 FB and am a sprinter for my schools track team during the off season.....I have better than decent shot to play after college....always run sub 4.4 in the 40yd dash, vert is around 39'', my eight is 5'11" and weigh 200-205lbs off gear at around 5-6% body fat.....over the years ive done it all from test to clen ....u name it ....may be a new user on the message board, but i have been using since high schol....the winnies tighten up my hamstrings way to much and i usually get my weight up to about 218lbs...and thats way to big for me....i'm very sensative to drugs....it doesn't take much for me to blow up....i have an inhouse pro combine this year in march before my senior year and wanna turn some heads as i usually do...but don't want to be huge....think'n anavar , mast, clen, and maybe cytomel to really shred up....have cycled the winny with the clen and thyroid and got super shredded, but still a lil too big...i want the same strength and speed gains...but i don't want the weight gain....the functional performance piece to it kind of diminishes when i'm all blown up w/ water retention....
    Last edited by speednstrength; 12-13-2005 at 05:53 PM.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by speednstrength
    in comparison to winny as far as sprinting and speed development how would one compare? I'm a College athlete and winny user for years....but always put on too much size...how would anavar compare as far as speed and strength....and how about tightness in muscles compared to winny? Anybody have any thoughts
    College athlete hey? U sure ur name isnt Ben?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Oh yeh and a lowish dose of var will tighten u up without 2 much weight gain, but like meso said, its more about ur training than the drugs u take, just make sure u take something that doesnt aromatise or ull gain water weight.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    anavar will give you a lesser pump, therfore not limitng your workout becase of muscle pain associated w/ extreme muscle pump some feel from winny

James C - my name isn't ben...must be think'n of someone else....thanx for ur feedback bro....

Thread Information