EmptyWallet is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Is EQ at 600mgs/week too much for someone who hasnt ever taken it before?

Is EQ at 600mgs/week too much for someone who hasnt ever taken it before? I only weigh around 178, but I'm only 5 foot six also . I'm trying to decide whether I want to run EQ for 10 weeks at 400mgs/week. Or 8 weeks at with first four having 600mgs/week. So it either looks like this:

Weeks 1-10 EQ at 400mgs/week

Or

Weeks 1-4 EQ at 600mgs/week and Weeks 5-8 EQ at 400mgs/week

I'm really concerned I might get gyno at 600mgs dosage. I'm not sure though. Ive never taken EQ before, only dabbled in test and fina. Whatcha think?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I think you should run some test with the eq. Keep the dosages conservative, 400mg/week is fine.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    EQ takes like 4 weeks to kick in so running a 10 week cycle would be better than 8 IMO. I would add test to it as well or if your scared of test there are many other's you caould stack it with and acheive great results.

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    EQ takes like 4 weeks to kick in so running a 10 week cycle would be better than 8 IMO. I would add test to it as well or if your scared of test there are many other's you caould stack it with and acheive great results.
    I'm not scared of test, I just wish that I wasnt so gyno prone. I am extremely prone to gyno from test.

G-S Guest
    Get some Nolvadex .

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    if you are so prone to gyno from estrogens then deca may be a better idea for you. deca is a progestrone pathway--i am the same as i get gyno from estrogens ---so i can do deca all day with great results and no deca dick or gyno
    usually if one effects you the other dont

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    also try arimidex entire cycle and nolvs on hand

with what Ive got now, which is two bottles of the TTokkyo EQ, That means either a 10 week at 400mgs/week or an 8 week with 600mgs for 4 and 400mgs for 4. The second cycle is two weeks shorter, but has 600mgs for a month in there. The first is longer at 10 weeks, but only has 400mgs. Whatcha think? Everything Ive read talks about eq at longer lenghts so I might just go with 400mgs week. It can't hurt. I do have other cycles to to go up on, but Ive never used EQ before and I don't weigh that much at all either. I think I'm going to go with 400mgs/week for 10 weeks, unless someone can really chime in here to change my mind. Kinda like testing the water before I jump in head first, know what I mean?

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    One of EQ's properties is that it gets better with time. You're new to the substance and so am I, when I start my EQ cycle it'll be 10 wks and with test.

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member
    I like that pic Floyd, where'd you find it??

Maggs

Thread Information