JerzeyBoy is offline Member

I'm finally ready and need the final polish.

First off this is my 1st cycle:
    I'm finally ready to jump on the boat. I'm just afraid about losing my hair...
    What can I use that will work out perfect to prevent that?

I already got just about everything I need (except needles but soon) and I have taken all precautions to do this cycle. I am 18 years old. This is in fact my first cycle by the way and I know some may not agree on it, but since I don't want to be a body builder just wanna get big for my own satisfaction, I feel this mass cycle would work out great for me. Being small was always a laaaaaarge complex for me, sometimes I do not even feel comfortable going out because I feel I'm so small and other guys are much bigger and I feel since I do work out regurely and have a pretty good diet I think ill be able to keep my goals. I weigh 155lbs 5'9 now and I'm looking to hit at least 180...and I think about 3 cycles will get me there. I really don't want to do steroids forever...Thanks for listening to my story and can you guys please help me.

P.S.
    Besides hair what other precautions should I look into? I got all the common ones covered...
    glutam for joints
    milk thistle for liver
    cranberry extract for something i forgot, just know i need it
    vitamins a-k
    pct

What else do I need to cover to be perfectly healthy?
    Last edited by JerzeyBoy; 12-13-2005 at 05:25 AM.

sorry fellas i forgot to post my cycle here it is, thanks in advance:

Week 01-05: Dbol 40mgs ED
    Week:01-12: Test Cypionate 400mgs EW (Shots taken on Mon and Thurs)
    Week:01-11: Deca 300mgs EW (Shots taken on Mon and Thurs)
    Week:01-12: B6 200mgs ED
    Week 01-12: Nolva 10mgs ED
    18 days after last Test shot, Clomid 300mgs on day 1, than 100mgs ED for 30days.
    Supplements I will take on top of this:
    N-Large2 Protein
    Vitamins A-K
    Glutamine
    Milk Thistle
    Cranberry Extract
    Trac Creatine
    R-ALA

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    at 18 yrs old .... u can still grow w/o the juice man .... the reason ur not growing is probably because u dont eat enough and/or train properly .... if i were u i would go to the diet forum and check the "how to bulk diet" .... seriously think about not doin this cycle for a couple yrs .... give urself 2-3 yrs of total dedication to ur diet/training/supplement intake and i guarantee u can gain that weight .... it takes time though so u gotta be patient

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    how many years have u been training

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    at 18 yrs old .... u can still grow w/o the juice man .... the reason ur not growing is probably because u dont eat enough and/or train properly .... if i were u i would go to the diet forum and check the "how to bulk diet" .... seriously think about not doin this cycle for a couple yrs .... give urself 2-3 yrs of total dedication to ur diet/training/supplement intake and i guarantee u can gain that weight .... it takes time though so u gotta be patient
    AGREE WITH THE ABOVE,,BEST ADVICE

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    Don't do it man... you are way to young you are still naturally anabolic ...
    I been was small guy too (5,6 150lbs), i ate like a pig and lifted heavy for 2 years and now i am up to 170 pounds lifting big... look in to using SUPERDROL i used that stuff for a while and it helped me put weight on and plus NLarge 2 I heard works good.
    My rule was to eat protein 1gram per pound body weight I wanted to get to
    So if I wanna be 200 pounds now I try to eat 200 grams a day
    Try out other things before you take steroids because whatever Mass you get out of this cycle you probably could of done it lot cheaper without the juice and naturally.
    After you tried other angles and still feel like you wanna gain more then you take AAS
    I am hoping to be 180 before I start and hit 200 with help of AAS and come off and end up with 195 or maybe little bit less.

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    If you hammered it and gave it 100% dedication with diet and training etc you would get to 180lbs in 6-9 months NATURALLY. If you cant get any bigger and your 155lbs then im afraid steroids are not the answer to your problem. Sure you'll blow up, a bit, but seing as your diet is so shit you'll loose alot of what you gain. Your wasting your time and money with this cycle............your better off spending that money down the grocery store on bodybuilding foods.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly jerzey boy, you will be making a mistake if you go through with this course. bump up your calories significantly, dont just focus on protein, i made that mistake for years, and have only just recently taken complete calorie consumption seriously. go on the diet forum and eat eat eat, then, in say 3 years if you still feel that its necessary, then do a cycle. you will gain like mad NATURALLY, and will have more to build upon when you do take steroids

Stone is offline New Member
    Listen to this advice, it's the best you can get. Also, DO NOT do a superdrol, or anyother pro-steroid /pro-hormone product. They will cause all the negative side effects of steroids , and in most cases more - without the same gains. At 18, your endocrine system is still far from full development (meaning permanant damage is MUCH more likely). The upside is that you probaly have the test levels of a 35 on 500mg/wk of test. You will never be able to gain again like you can now, trust me. Don't waste the most naturally anabolic time of your life by taking steroids and risking considerably more side effects than if you took them in a couple years. Besides, unless you know how to train and EAT properly, they won't do jack for you (except all the negative sides of course). Now if despite all this, you were hard headed and said **** it, I don't care about my body, a stack like that is over kill. Test E at 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks followed by a solid PCT starting wk 14. But again, you have the rest of you life to do steroid, there is no need to do them now when the risk of something ****ing up is so much greater than it will be once your system has fully developed and you know how to eat and train so they will actually do what you want them to.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    bump. just so JB can read alll the good advice

I've been training since I was about 14. I bought this cycle two years ago so I was about 16...and I came on here and researched like a mother f*cker and I found out I wasn't ready so I held on to it. 2 years passed and now with more knowledge to the steroid game I went out and bought all the supplements I should need and decided I'm ready for the dark side. Also... I put on a good (in between of) 5-10 lbs. I know I can reach 200 lbs naturally but I'm not gonna lie, I'm very inpatient since being small is such a complex to me...

I really can't do this cycle? I really think I'd be a good contestant

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I've been training since I was about 14. I bought this cycle two years ago so I was about 16...and I came on here and researched like a mother f*cker and I found out I wasn't ready so I held on to it. 2 years passed and now with more knowledge to the steroid game I went out and bought all the supplements I should need and decided I'm ready for the dark side. Also... I put on a good (in between of) 5-10 lbs. I know I can reach 200 lbs naturally but I'm not gonna lie, I'm very inpatient since being small is such a complex to me...

I really can't do this cycle? I really think I'd be a good contestant
    you sound as though you have decent knowledge on the subject, but that doesnt mean your body is physically ready for steroids . At 18, your growth plates have not fused and you endocrine system is not fully developed. You end up putting yourself at a higher risk of long term side effects to your endocrine system by shutting it down before it is fully developed. I would consider training naturally til about 21 or so, I know you dont want to hear that, but you have very high natural test levels right now, higher than you'll ever have so why not take advantage of them first. I started training when I was 15 and didnt take anything until I was 28. You'll be much happier at the results for gear if you wait til youre older and have a better base to build on.

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    Well for one, its good you didn't take them when you were 16 eventhough you had them. I am also of a similar weight and really wanting to gain and I also have had my gear for a while and I have waited. Im 19 and will be almost 20 when I start... still a little early i know but I will be proud of myself to have waited this long. I noticed ive gained naturaly 10 pounds in like one semester at college cos im not at home anymore and I just eat REGULARLY and often. Im sure you have a good base to work on as youve been lifting for quite a while but just remember the longer you wait the bigger you will get when your in your 20s. Also that is a pretty beastly stack for your first cycle. You would gain well with just the test or the test and the deca . What you lifted would be a good 2nd cycle. JMO. Anyways others may tell you otherwise
    Happy lifting

thanks for the feedback so far.

bump

Thread Information