hugegastros is offline New Member

whats the big difference in doses

I have search for a hour now and I am starting my a test e cycle only next week. did anyone experience better/more gains from using 750mg rather the 500mg? my source only has qv test E and for some reason i thought I remember reading that qv was under dosed... i could be wrong thoe... thanks in advance for all the years of help.
    stats
    25yrs
    6'1
    210lbs
    12% bodyfat
    6 years lifting exp
    2.5yrs into bodybuilding
    cycled dbol and deca last year...(i know... live and learn)

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Doesnt look like you have ever ran a test before right? If so I'd say you could get away with 500mgs but 750 would be better. What I would do since you already used deca is why dont you just keep a 500mg dose of Test E and throw in some deca too (400mgs)? I have always had better experiences with running more then 1 compound.

thanks for the reply..
    I want to run eq or prop but I didnt want to throw this in my system all at one time.. so running prop or eq wouldnt be tomuch.??

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by hugegastros
    thanks for the reply..
    I want to run eq or prop but I didnt want to throw this in my system all at one time.. so running prop or eq wouldnt be tomuch.??
    Well if you're going to run the Test E why dont you just run the EQ and Test E? Leave out the Prop since you're already running a test. If you have ran more cylces I would say to jumpstart the Cycle with the prop. But with your experience I would run it as follows.

Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mgs
    Weeks 1-11 Eq 600mgs

The only problem I see with this is that its a short time to run a cycle. Typically Eq doesnt kick in for about 6-8 weeks. Wont leave you with too much time to feel its full results. How did you like the D-bol? That could also be an option to jumpstart.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well if you're going to run the Test E why dont you just run the EQ and Test E? Leave out the Prop since you're already running a test. If you have ran more cylces I would say to jumpstart the Cycle with the prop. But with your experience I would run it as follows.

Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mgs
    Weeks 1-11 Eq 600mgs

The only problem I see with this is that its a short time to run a cycle. Typically Eq doesnt kick in for about 6-8 weeks. Wont leave you with too much time to feel its full results. How did you like the D-bol? That could also be an option to jumpstart.
    Agreed, if you didnt like the d-bol. you could almost jump start by shooting a short estered test like prop or suspension if your up for tha amount of injects for a jump start on the test.

goose is offline Banned
    Start with 500mgs as you will get good growth,why use 750mgs at the moment,save this for later cycles.I would include something else,if your only going to do a 10 week cycle,I would include Tbol for the first 6 weeks at 50mgs.

goose4..........

Stone is offline New Member
    Not good advice to run two compounds in one cycle that you have never run before. Since you have never run test before, I suggest that you do a test only cycle. That way you are able to see how you react to this compound without something else in there so you are unsure what effect is coming from what hormone.
    To answer your original question, in a word - yes. If you are going to be running test only, you will see very little/no difference in increased sides from 500-750 and results will definetly be more pronounced. I would advise if running test alone, go 750. If you are going to stack with a compound you already have experience with, go 500.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, bottom line is you can get great results from 500mgs test wkly. 750imo is overkill. you havn't run test EVER, stick with the basics. save 750mgs for later on, you have many cycles to come! your recepters are virgin from testosterone wich is why 500mgs will be more than sufficient. throw some dbol in the begging. good luck

test

thanks for the info boys.... going to do 500mg pw. cant wait to see the outcome..
    hugegastros

Thread Information