scrappydoo is offline Associate Member

Rec'd my AR Clen

i just wanted to comfirm that one pump of the spray is equal to 20mcg? IF im supposed to start with 20, is that for the day,or for one dose for 3 times a day. Second question.. how many grams of Taurine should i take with it? Thanks in advance. I also have a oral 1ml syringe... the AR clen is 200mcg per ml... so i would take .10mcg to equal 20mcg;s? that seems so little... a lil guidance please

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yes, 1 pump=20mcg. Take 20mcg first day, 40mcg second and so on until you feel you have hit the right dosage. Are you running 2on2off or continuous.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    clen is something you dont wanna overdose on and something that wont work well if its underdosed use your oral syringe to measure it out better safe then sorry. as far a taurine depends on your BW anywhere from 1.5g for someone 150lbs up to 4g someone 300lbs, so i have read. you might wanna run a search and see what doses people get good results with.

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    ive been doin eca for a while so im used to sides.. if i did 20mcg a day i take a pump in the mornin and thats it? if i feel well should i try another pump 4 hours later? i have a 1ml oral syringe so do i take .10 to equal 20mcgs? sorry for reitterating but i want to know exactly what to do so i dont croak.

Hard Head is offline Member
    20mg isn't going to get you much but you need to ease into the clen or it will fcuk you up quick. ECA? HAH, that's like baby food compared to clen as a steak once you get up into the side effect dosages. Just go slowly with the dosages and have fun. Easy on the caffiene until you know how it will hit you with the clen. Spread your dose out. AR is good stuff plus the customer service is second to none!

U can start with .1 couple o times a day, perfect place to get going from.
    Last edited by Hard Head; 12-13-2005 at 08:52 AM.

giomio is offline New Member
    i didnt like the AR clen . am i allowed to say that?

Thread Information