Thread: Cycle critique!

rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member

Cycle critique!

I've finally made up my mind on my next cycle and it looks something like this, I have almost everything, I'm just waiting on my nolva and dbol . I have had 3 previous cycles and weigh 165 lbs, with not much body fat, here is what it looks like, any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated.
    week 1-10 test e @ 500 mgs/wk (shoot on M and TH)
    week 1-4 dbol tabs @ 20 mgs/a day
    week 8-12 winny tabs @ 50 mgs/a day
    week 13-15 clomid at 200 mgs/ on first day, and 100 -50mgs for the rest of the time.
    week 1-16 milk thistle @ 1000 mgs/a day
    week 1-7 nolva at 10 mgs/a day
    I also will be taking fish oil and vitamin B-6 and my multi vitamins, is this gonna cause too much strain on my liver??
    ANY INPUT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED! THANKS!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbySwoll
    I've finally made up my mind on my next cycle and it looks something like this, I have almost everything, I'm just waiting on my nolva and dbol . I have had 3 previous cycles and weigh 165 lbs, with not much body fat, here is what it looks like, any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated.
    week 13-15 clomid at 200 mgs/ on first day, and 100 -50mgs for the rest of the time.
    I also will be taking fish oil and vitamin B-6 and my multi vitamins, is this gonna cause too much strain on my liver??
    i would run the nolva straight though PCT, it'll be a benefit to your natty test for sure. now, how tall are u?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I dont really like two orals in my cycle, but thats just me. And if you WERE to run this cycle I agree with testorona plus I would bump the dbol to 30mg/ED. I also personally, did PCT starting with & ending with 100mg of clomid ED. Worked for me

Why would two orals be bad, especially if I'll have 3-4 weeks of no orals in my system, Im just curious? I'm 5'8", not very tall, but a good heighth that is beneficiary. I'll bump up the dbol to 30 mgs/ed and run the nolva through, thanks for the advice......is there anything I should be concerned about in this cycle, thanks guys.

the reason they dont suggest it is because ur running a 17aa the whole cycle almost..you liver needs a break, your liver is the most important thing in your gains, without a healthy liver, how will your steroids be broke down?

clomid-300 mg 1st day 100 mg the rest of the days

pearljam is offline Junior Member
    Id run HCG the last 6 weeks of your cycle then replace clomid with nolva i would also drop winny entirely.

I've read that people do take both dbol and winstrol in the same cycle, you dont think a four week break is enough for the liver? With running nolva through the entire cycle I shouldnt put on too much water weight, is that correct?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    if you want less water go with something like letro.

Wont nolva take away some of the potential water weight?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    id run test for 12 weeks and kick the dbol up to 40-50 mg a day for 5 -6 weeks

So drop the winny, and run the dbol a little longer as in 5-6 weeks, am I gonna lose an exceptional amount of size in dropping the dbol while still on test e. I've never double stacked, soooooo. Does anyone know if nolva will take off some water weight, I dont want to look all swoll and undefined. I'm not sure about letro. Any opinions.

bump

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    week 1-12 test e @ 500 mgs/wk (shoot on M and TH)
    week 1-4 dbol tabs @ 30 mgs/a day
    week 13-16 clomid at 300 mgs/ on first day, 100mg rest of week 13 and 14, week 15, 16 50mg
    week 1-16
    milk thistle @ 1000 mgs/a day
    week 1-12 nolva at 10 mgs/a day, 13-16 20mg ed
    A few suggestions

Do you think that running the winny at the end is gonna fvck my liver up too much? Is dbol and winny real acne prone also, Ive only taken diff. tests in the past, thanks

Guys, you think just taking test e and winny will get the job done, running the test e @ 500 mgs/wk for 12 weeks and the winny week 9-14 at 50 mgs ed. Will the winny help with keeping the test e gains, Ive heard that from other people but ya'll are def. more educated than them, thanks for the help and if you could please answer the previous question also, thanks a lot.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    ya... Id bump up the dbol also..... say 50mg...thats what I ran it at in my first cycle....then I switched to Drol, and loved it...

would dbol in the first 4weeks and winny in the last 4 weeks be a good idea, if its a 10-12 week cycle?? Id like to harden up towards the end so I dont look like a slabofmeat...........

bump

Thread Information