musclestack is offline Productive Member

4 those exp. in HGH/IGF in cycle

For all of you who have incorporated HGH and IGF (LR3) into their cycles, how much did it really make a difference? I'll be running the following cycle this April and need some input:

Week 1-14 Test Prop @ 100mg/ed
    Week 1-10 Tren Ace. @ 50-70mg/ed (haven't decided on dosage yet)
    Week 9-14 Winny @ 50mg/ed
    Week 3-6 and 11-14 IGF (LR3) @60-70 mcg/ed
    Week 1-14 HGH @ 6iu/ed

The above cycle may be modified a bit from now until April, but for now, it's what I have planned. My question is: How much would my gains differ in using the HGH and IGF as opposed to if I chose not to run them??? BTW-Main goal for this cycle is to put on as much size as possible.

Thanks a lot,
    MS

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    If you are looking for extra gains from HGH or IGF,you'll be greatly disappointed.It will keep you lean more than anything.
    Basically I'm saying save your money.Although running IGF at PCT will be advantageous to you.

~Pinnacle~

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    So, running HGH will not add more size? I thought that HGH actually made you put on a bit of bf while on??? If the main benefit of running HGH during cycle is to keep you lean, wouldn't it make more sense to just throw in some T3 or Clen ???

Any other thoughts?
    MS

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    The "size" you're referring to is probably derived from the pros. In THOSE cases, they're running 5-6x more HGH than you are considering, and their cycles are at least 10x more potent than that of a novice. From what I've read, HGH will keep you lean, improve well-being (to some extent) and improve physical attributes like better skin.

Not worth running that high of HGH IMO. Cost is ridiculous ($30-40,000/year) and the bloated guts... ugh. Bottom line: in your case, HGH might not be worth the money, as all it'll do is keep you a little more lean. Reconsider what you said about some T3 & Clen for PCT or a cutting cycle.

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    If you are looking for extra gains from HGH or IGF,you'll be greatly disappointed.It will keep you lean more than anything.
    Basically I'm saying save your money.Although running IGF at PCT will be advantageous to you.

~Pinnacle~
    If you do'nt mind me asking why run igf at pct what is the adv.

Not to mention GH doesn't just magically go Kabam!! and you're good. You have to run it for a while to get the full effects of hyperplasia (cell splitting) before you add test to make the new cells grow. It's a very costly endeavor indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by prealdeal
    If you do'nt mind me asking why run igf at pct what is the adv.
    Helps retain muscle mass,plus allows you to eat a higher amount of calories at PCT(which is needed) while simultaneously loosing BF.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Not to mention GH doesn't just magically go Kabam!! and you're good. You have to run it for a while to get the full effects of hyperplasia (cell splitting) before you add test to make the new cells grow. It's a very costly endeavor indeed.
    Exactly Mike.It isn't the Holy Grail of BBing.Like everything else,it takes time to really see the results.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information