Question Hey new member here

I just turned 16 on the 7th and i have been working out for about 2 years. I have made a lot of process and i work out wit a split rountin about 4-5 times a week. Your know pecs one day legs the other and then biceps and tricepts. But recentally I have not been able to gain much more wieght or Bulk on more mass. Although i have been gettin stronger I want to look good 4 the ladies haha jk. I take weight gain power but it doenst seem to do much and I was to know if ne one has any suggestions. I plan to do AS but not for a couple of years. Later boyz

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    welcome aboard and i want to say you are very smart to get on here now,learn alot and know your stuff before doing aas

you dont need any aas or pro hormones cause at 16 hormones are already are shooting through your body and they would close your growth plates if you were to do aas now

try a good weight gain and mix peanut butter and ice cream in it with milk 2 to 3 times per day---also consider creatine(ask your parents first)

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome (and great decision to not take AS yet)!!

How much are you eating (calories, protein)?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Welcome, what they said.

Yea i already take creatine in 3 month cycles and then i take a break...... I really dont know how many calories and protien i take but i take mammoth 2500 3 times a day and creatine twice. I take the weight gain in homo milk. But i will start using waht u suggested . Thanks for the help guyz nice to have some ppl around that know what they r talkin about and dont give me the bullshit speach about not taking suppliment and goin 100% natural... ahah fuk em haha... cya

Lush is offline Associate Member
    yup, like tapout said- there's alot of learning to be had here. Wish I knew half this shit when i was working out in high school. And good call waiting on the AS. Chicks dig tall guys- so get every inch while you can, don't fuck it up with juice.

obviously- Stay lean if you wanna give the ladies a treat.
    For protein shakes I like to do whey protein with a little soy mixed with skim milk (low cal- with lots of protein). Mixing the 3 different sources of protein should give a nice mix of all the essential amino acids i figure.

L-glutamine is essential too I believe. Do a search on zinc too, 'cuz i've recently started taking suppliments and i'll be damned if I haven't noticed a difference.

Also the post work out intake is really important. There's alot of good threads in the suppliments section- but the basic thing is get dextrose in to you right after a work out. Gets glycogen back into the muscles. i mix up a little grape juice, dextrose, l-glutamine, and water for a post work out drink.

And lots of protein, 200+grams (most guys will say even more- and they're right). Lots of complex carbs too (except for the dextrose after a workout). minimal fat.

creatine is good I guess- but I get too bloated on it- and screw that. I'm in this for the aesthetics.

but yeah- welcome on board man

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Now here is the model Newbie. Welcome aboard bro.

Thread Information