insanepump621 is offline Member

dad found gear...

I Know by now this should probably be posted in the lounge but I need the most responses quickly. I just got a packaged delievered to my house and me and my pops have the same name so he opened and found what was inside luckily he didnt see everything what was under the popcorn thingy's and alls he saw was the testerone suspension..I took the package and left with it now he wants to see it if its real juice... he never saw real juice before so he doesnt know what anything looks like is there a bottle of anything online or something that would look similar too it any help would be apperciated I cant tell him the truth or else im toast. I am a college student so i live at home and really have no other place to deliever it unless i set up a po box which i am going to do immedialtley.. Just need something that looks like it. I told him it was cream u rub on ur arms and it is about to be banned thats what i picked it up

Move out.
    Or do what he says to do.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Send it to my house and I will hold it for you...I guess...but you owe me...

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    First off your retarded for having gear sent to your parents house ESPECIALLY if you dad has the same freaking name as you!!

go get some injectable b12 and tell him it was that.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    When you play with fire, you might get burned.. Sending it to your parents house??

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    u shoulda said u were expecting a christmas gift for u dad and not to open any package that came. that's what i did for my research chems...my mom's bday is in feb. so i might pull the same thing if i need anything else.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    You are too young anyway, maybe he saved you from making a mistake. You could be hones t with him and tell him that it is a legal script for test and not an illegal steroid . he might buy it?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    that sucks but you got respect him it is your father

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Everything happens for a reason if you ask me, maybe you got saved like tboney said, maybe you are to young and steroids would only mess up an already good level of test in your body. Don't say you have reached a level by 20, because that is often laziness and you just have to mix your training more and a new boost will come.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    First off your retarded for having gear sent to your parents house ESPECIALLY if you dad has the same freaking name as you!!

go get some injectable b12 and tell him it was that.
    B12 is actually might be a good idea to pull it off. There are many options hear you can do. You can move out. Use the b12 idea, hope your dad forgets about it, be honest with him. There is many other things you can do. You will have to make that decision no one can make that for you. Good luck bro! Becareful and don't send it to your parents no more bro.

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    change your name

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro_fusion
    change your name
    LOL I was about to say the same thing.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    INJECT IT ALL AT ONCE AND SAY YOU GOT EMPTY VIALS...hey it might work...

funbos is offline Associate Member
    idea with B12 its good idea IMO

photoshop a pic of a vial of test to say b12 or something

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by need2Bbig
    INJECT IT ALL AT ONCE AND SAY YOU GOT EMPTY VIALS...hey it might work...
    hahahahahahah that's ****ing hilarious dude

Hard Head is offline Member
    Dude, wake up. Your dad won't forget. (I know, I'm a dad). Honesty is going to get you alot farther than deceit, especially since you live in their house = their rules. You need to come clean, and do it soon, like today. The longer you wait, the harder it will be. Explain what the substance is, and then tell him why you use it. Be smart, get it out in the open or you risk your relationship with your dad. Don't be a punk, act like an adult and you will gain his respect and maybe he will treat you like an adult. Hey, you might loose your gear this time, that would be your own fault. Hell, he might take it then give it back later, once you show him how mature you are about the whole thing, like not whining if he decides to keep it (maybe he needs it more than you).

If my kid had some s h i t delivered and then hid it from me, I'd fcuking rage on them. Maybe your dad thinks you got something dangerous (guns, explosives, crack, meth, whatever) and just wants to make sure you don't fcuk up your life (and his), by doing something stupid.

All that being said, why are you juicing at your age anyway?

Go, with the package and show him what you are made of, do it now. Man Up or move out. Sorry to sound harsh, this sounds just like the stupid s h i t I used to think I could get away with when I was your age, trust me, NOTHING goes unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Dude, wake up. Your dad won't forget. (I know, I'm a dad). Honesty is going to get you alot farther than deceit, especially since you live in their house = their rules. You need to come clean, and do it soon, like today. The longer you wait, the harder it will be. Explain what the substance is, and then tell him why you use it. Be smart, get it out in the open or you risk your relationship with your dad. Don't be a punk, act like an adult and you will gain his respect and maybe he will treat you like an adult. Hey, you might loose your gear this time, that would be your own fault. Hell, he might take it then give it back later, once you show him how mature you are about the whole thing, like not whining if he decides to keep it (maybe he needs it more than you).

If my kid had some s h i t delivered and then hid it from me, I'd fcuking rage on them. Maybe your dad thinks you got something dangerous (guns, explosives, crack, meth, whatever) and just wants to make sure you don't fcuk up your life (and his), by doing something stupid.

Go, with the package and show him what you are made of, do it now. Man Up or move out. Sorry to sound harsh, this sounds just like the stupid s h i t I used to think I could get away with when I was your age, trust me, NOTHING goes unnoticed.
    Wow! Awsome advice... Just talk with your dad about it.... what is more important, your bicepts or your relationship with your parents?

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    It is times like this I'm glad my gf has her own place and an open mind
    but bro, po box that shit in the future, seriously.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    yeh bro u gotta remember roids are illegal, and ur putting ur dad in a situation by having it in his house. Either be honest with him and see what he has to say or keep it somewhere else.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    yeh bro u gotta remember roids are illegal, and ur putting ur dad in a situation by having it in his house. Either be honest with him and see what he has to say or keep it somewhere else.
    Word!!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head

Amen brother...spoken like a dad.

As a dad myself, my dissapointment with my children is not when they make mistakes, but when they lie to me or try to hide them. When you are old enough to pay a mortgage, have childrent, etc. then you will realize how wrong it is to do things behind the back of those that raise you and then try to lie about it. Unfortunately, you willl not know what we mean until you get there.

Until then, fess up, talk to him about it and if he heaps a ton of shit on you, take it like a man since it is his right and he is doing it out of love. Time to pay the piper son.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that if you have a really good relationship with you're dad and tell him the truth then he will understand or give you and advise. What ever it is, just take it and thank him for it. But if he starts going crazy on you then I would suggest for you to run. lol

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    If you are still living at home, then you shouldn't be using AAS anyway. You aren't ready maturity wise. Use the money better for something like...maybe your own place. Start supporting yourself, then make decisions like this. Time to get off the tit and grow up son. Not trying to sound harsh...just the truth of the matter.

peace,

ttgb

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    my dad found my gear too, and of coarse it had to be on my first cycle too. basically i told him i was going to keep doing it, and he didn't argue with me, he just said it was dumb and that i wasn't going to keep anything from it. its kinda funny because he knows whats up every time i gain 30 lbs in a few weeks. hes a doctor though, and he knows that gear really isn't as bad as everyone seems to think it is.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ditto. Dad found mine...

Thread Information