pilyo is offline New Member

Help a newbie to get started

I'm a newbie so please be gentle. I'm confuse on which way to go. First I'm 160lbs, 5"5, and I'm not sure about my body fat I have have one of those scale that measure bodyfat in the morning it will say 30%, but in the afternon 25%. Here's my question do I loose the body fat first before starting EQ and test " following the low dose that I read from the sticky". Or do clem first for six weeks. My goal is to get big and cut "10lbs of lean muscle for right now". Any help wil be appreciated. Thanks

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    what is ur workout experience, whats ur diet look like, and how old r u?

Nismo is offline Member
    you sound kinda young man. But listen too all these guys, they'll help you out

ok...

workout for a while and get a stable routine...
    the ideal percent to bulk with is close to 10 percent...
    right now all you need to is lift and do cardio and get a good diet my friend,
    just go to education forum, and the diet forum and just research and all your questions will be answered.

I'm 28yrs,. I've been only in the gym for almost a year.

Would you suggest doing clen to speed up the drop of my bodyfat.

Right now I'm still in the planning stage. I'm planning on doing EQ and test in a month. Would you suggest doing clen for right now till I get my bodyfat down. What do you guys use to measure body fat and I'm using a scale with bodyfat from target.

Those scales are shit. Years ago like 1996 I'm guessing, a week before a show, my dentist had one in his office and I stepped on it. It's called a bio-impedence scale for the record. It said 240 lbs @ 14%. I was so freaked out I took my shirt off in his office and yelled, "do I look like I fvcking have 14% bodyfat!?!?!?!?!" A few days later I went to Columbia University and got a hydrostatic weighing done (the most accurate by far) and it showed I was at 7% which is more like it since I had dieted down from about 265.

Pilyo, I'd get more gains in the gym and eat clean before I took the gear route if I were you. The idea is to max out your natural potential. Good luck.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Scales are BS for measuring BF. Mine is 14% with calipers and 31% on the scales. Get the gym to do a BF measurement for you

no i dont suggest clen at all. all i suggest is cardio and a clean diet its all you need and if ur bulking thast soon with like 20 percent body fat ur gonna hate how u look when u bulk with water.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Accumeasure calipers - about $10.
    I've heard some good and some bad about clenbuterol - you may want to search that on this site.

Good Luck

Caliper tests need to be done by someone with alot of experience. The cheap plastic ones suck. State of the art are the Lange calipers, they go for about $300.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    workout hard clean diet and cardio for about a year. then see how ur workout is and if ur plateauing then think about using gear.

Thread Information