ninobumbatz is offline New Member

Will this cylce kill me or cut me ?

first of let me say that this is my 2nd time ever posting on a forum and new to this so if im doing something wrong i apologize..posted this same thread on another site...

im desperate...

my question to anyone willing to answer is as follows..

i am currently in the 2nd week of this cycle please tell me if im crazy...
    my ultimate goal here is to lose as much fat as possible...

i started out at 267lbs aug. 6th weak as hell .. today i weigh in at 233lbs..i have definetly gained muscle and lost some fat.. all my cloths fit much better and the cloths i bought that were to small (on purpose) are all begining to fit now.. but it isnt happening enough... my first cycle was just test alone.. about 750mg per week.. 8 weeks with a 5 week off....

i
    this is what im doing....

ECA stack morn.. mid afternoon...then 6pm...

25mg of Ephedrine..
    200mg Caffeine
    325mg of Aspirin

also have clenbuterol which i know i shouldnt use at the same time cause the ECA binds all the sites but im woried about losing muscle as well....

im going to do about a 10 or 12 weeks cycle of this pending on my supplies..

eating very low carbs mainly low index from protien bars or whole wheat bread approx 40-60g / day
    eating approx 90-150g of protein via food and drinks..
    very low fat...
    i eat about 1000-2000 cals per day...roughly...

sorry for the long post...but if anyone can help me with some advice or what i really should be doing or if i need to change something up?

thanks a ton people.
    Last edited by ninobumbatz; 01-03-2006 at 10:35 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    1000-2000 cals a day?You aren't eating enough.You should be eating 6-8 mini meals a day to speed up your metabolism.

You say your GF is a fitness instructor?She has you on that diet?

~Pinnacle~

no im just eating less to hopefully have enough cals not to lose to much muscle..but yet lose all the fat ...

i started out very heavy and lost only 32 lbs since aug. 6th..

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    wow, very unhealthy bro, I don't know where to start. As far as gaining muscle thats freakin impossible. 50g-150g of protein a day??. Not safe to crash diet, your "trainer" gf can tell you that. And 210 by january? maybe if you survive :/

Quote Originally Posted by ninobumbatz
    no im just eating less to hopefully have enough cals not to lose to much muscle..but yet lose all the fat ...

i started out very heavy and lost only 32 lbs since aug. 6th..
    You are well below maintenance levels(calorie wise).2000 cals ED for a guy your size is way to low.I never go below 2400 cals to get ripped,and I'm about your weight right now at around 10% BF.

Are you averaging 2 pounds a week in fat loss?

~Pinnacle~

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    first of let me say that this is my 2nd time ever posting on a forum and new to this so if im doing something wrong i apologize..posted this same thread on another site...

im desperate...

my question to anyone willing to answer is as follows..

i am currently in the 2nd week of this cycle please tell me if im crazy...
    my ultimate goal here is to lose as much fat as possible...

i started out at 267lbs aug. 6th weak as hell .. today i weigh in at 233lbs..i have definetly gained muscle and lost some fat.. all my cloths fit much better and the cloths i bought that were to small (on purpose) are all begining to fit now.. but it isnt happening enough... my first cycle was just test alone.. about 750mg per week.. 8 weeks with a 5 week off....

i am currently trying to lose as much fat as possible as i am going to puerto rico and dont want to get mistaken as a sea cow and get harpooned on the beach in front of my g-friend (who is a fitness instructer) and her friends...

this is what im doing....

per week...

equipoise ...approx 400-500mg (week) 3 injections
    test ethanate..approx 400-500mg 3 injections
    winstrol approx.. 200mg (week) 3 injections

ECA stack morn.. mid afternoon...then 6pm...

25mg of Ephedrine..
    200mg Caffeine
    325mg of Aspirin

also have clenbuterol which i know i shouldnt use at the same time cause the ECA binds all the sites but im woried about losing muscle as well....

im going to do about a 10 or 12 weeks cycle of this pending on my supplies..

eating very low carbs mainly low index from protien bars or whole wheat bread approx 40-60g / day
    very low fat...

i work out like a mad man in the gym about 4 times per week very heavy sets to exhuastion 3 sets multiple exercises....2 body parts per session

i run and do abs about 3x week... about 8-10 miles per week or so it varies...

can someone please tell me what the hell i have to do to lose this freakin gut and fat ass pear shaped lower body... my legs (inner quads ) are so fat its out of control... should i change something... will this cycle help me reach my goal of 210lbs by jan and hopefully 187ish by march (ish)

sorry for the long post...but if anyone can help me with some advice or what i really should be doing or if i need to change something up?

thanks a ton people.
    Waste of steroids buddy. No question about it. You need to take a good look at the dieting forum. Specifically the "Unofficiall how to Cut" thread. Save the juice for later and diet and run. Eat roughly 350+grams of protein with 150g of carbs. Run in the morning on an empty stomach. Simple stuff man. It really is. Just takes dedication. Learn to diet and train before you think about juicing.

thanks guys... when i started out a few months ago..at 267.lbs i did a test cycle with eq for about 8 1/2 weeks before having to leave for bizz trip or 6 weeks... i lost about 30lbs. and def got way stronger and a little more cut in the upper body around my shoulders and arms as well as my legs a little...
    but being off 6 weeks i did not gain weight i lost about 6 lbs. im sure mostly muscle.. but i started out at a 57 1/2 inch gut to now a 45 1/2 gut. at 231lbs this morn...

im trying to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by doing a concurrent ECA stack with the eq. test. and winny...

should i be taking something different.. my ultimate goal is to get back to around 190lbs. im 5 7 1/2 so im kinda pretty much a fat ass right now..but not as bad...

as far as the diet.. i have cut out all crap...since august. no pop...no sugar no fruit no fatty foods....only lean meats and good low index carbs..although i do cheat a little on weekends but not crazy.. i may go get chinese like general tso's or something but instead o eating all of it which i used to do i eat a little then toss the rest or give it to the dog who is also addicted to it... i seem to be losing weight but im just worried that i should be taking a different combination than what im doing right now...

also what should i take for the final ew weeks of my cycle which will end last week of feb as far as PCT any suggestions from the bullpin?

thanks for the help so far guys...it is very appreciated..it seems like the guys who i know that are taking are all very big but all seem to be really big in the gut area too... none of them are cut..all they care about is how big their shoulders and arms look while wearing a shirt....thats not my goal...i need to get back to being thin again like in my early college days... oh yeah im 29 years old....

Without even seeing your diet,I know it's terrible.And you say your GF is a fitness instructor and knows your cal in take?

~Pinnacle~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    why did u decide to use juice, and not just cut regularly.
    pct. 2 weeks after last test inj. 20mg nolva 100mg clomid for about 30 days...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to read this

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729

This is how you should be eating. You dont need steroids . Steroids dont burn fat, diet and cardio do. You should not even consider steroids until you are at least less than 15% bodyfat, which Im sure you are not. Doing cardio first thing in the morning will also help with fat burning.

my GF doesnt know anything...only that im in the gym non stop and run like crazy ....she does know that i have cut calories...however does not know that i have started cycling... i cycled before many years ago and i worked out very well until i injured myself (destroyed my shoulder and knee) then went on a crazy 2 year drinking food and drug bing due to depression...

she bitches at me cause i dont eat enough..but when i do i cant lose any weight..at all...i hover.. and my size remains the same..so i have to cut calories. i decided to stay on a cycle cause i was worried that i might lose all the muscle gains i made over the past few months...

ill be the first to admit that im not the most educated when it comes to cycling but i have been reading alot and asking questions...
    thanks guys for the help i cant thank you gents enough...
    20mg nolva and 100mg clomid per day ? for 30 days?

user1000 is offline New Member

very low fat...
    This is the atkins diet. As effective as any other diet for the average person.

I don't see any reason why it wont work for cutting, with AAS to retain muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by user1000
    This is the atkins diet. As effective as any other diet for the average person.

I don't see any reason why it wont work for cutting, with AAS to retain muscle.
    So the fact that only having 150grams of protein (tops) at that weight is good? the reason people have diets is because they think that if they eat for the amount of a small person they will be small but they jsust cut the body off(usually drastically) of vital nutrients. such as eating like your 125lbs when your 300lbs. its like trying to put a square block through a round hole bro. There are much better more efficient ways to lose weight and actually keep it off because most people gain the weight back. This is because its a life style change and the smaller and more effective you can adapt to the lifestyle the better your chances of keeping that weight. ESSPECIALLY, since he stated he had DEPRESSION issues!

my GF doesnt know anything...only that im in the gym non stop and run like crazy ....she does know that i have cut calories...however does not know that i have started cycling... i cycled before many years ago and i worked out very well until i injured myself (destroyed my shoulder and knee) then went on a crazy 2 year drinking food and drug bing due to depression...

she bitches at me cause i dont eat enough..but when i do i cant lose any weight..at all...i hover.. and my size remains the same..so i have to cut calories. i decided to stay on a cycle cause i was worried that i might lose all the muscle gains i made over the past few months...

ill be the first to admit that im not the most educated when it comes to cycling but i have been reading alot and asking questions...
    thanks guys for the help i cant thank you gents enough...
    20mg nolva and 100mg clomid per day ? for 30 days?
    Bro, Pinn is right. eat small 6-8 small meals a day to speed up your metabolism. You should calculate your calories and the ratios of proteins, carbs, and fats. If you stay at the same weight you either need to drop some carbs and/or run a little more to burn more calories. Things like staying hydrated and only drinking water can boost your metabolism in the range of 3-5%. I would stick to trying to lose only 2lbs a week. It will do a coupel things for you. one it will give you skin some time to adapt to the "smaller" you. Second, it will minimize/and hopefully stop your body from attacking your muscles for energy. Thus when you get down to the weight you want, you will look better. After all your doing this for the beech from what i understand.
    -Wild

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You dont need AASs for this, esp aromatizing ones which would be counterproductive. Up your calories (fats and proteins) drop carbs and alcohol. You can add in clen and/or t3 to speed things up.

steve lopez is offline New Member
    Ok here is the deal, If you want to talk about deiting, i'm your man. I have transformed my body and tried it all! My 1st and best advice is 4 you to pick up the newest issue of Muscle Fitness with Jay Cutler on the front. The loose your love handles in 27 days is the best "real cut your gut plan" i have ever used!
    If the store doesn't haveit I URGE you to call them and get it now!
    Gear- yes your useing to much in all the wrong ways: your not trying to gain so you really just need a little bit like a third of those dosages.(progessively)
    Cycle that ECA stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get off after 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Then try again!!!
    WINY-never use for longer than six weeks or u will f your self up!!!!

Cardio- every MORNING on an empty stomach try 30-45 min, but hit 60 in 5 days! u must do Nuclear cardio. 1st warm up (15) then walk or jog then hit full speed for 1-1.5 min- then slower pace. then slower pace for 1-2 min. This will double your efforts i peromise.
    1-min sprint
    1-walk
    1-jog
    1-sprint
    1-walk
    1-sprint
    1-walk
    1.5-sprint
    2-walk, get the idea? be creative but this is it for 60 min
    then you need to reduce your w-lifting a lil bit (25%) train light with lil to know rest then do cardio 4 -30 min.
    ur diest sucks. heres your f* ing eating schedule:
    7am-cup of coffee ( optional fat burner) if its eca try 5mg effed, cup of joe and 81 mg asprin. make sure your taking fish oil or flax seed every day, it doesn't have to be @ this time. if you don't yr an idiot.

8:30am-3 whole eggs, 4 egg whites,2 trky sausages, 3 large celery stalks
    11:00am-protein shake (water)
    12:00pm-2skinless chkn thighs, 1 cup of raw broccoli

2:30am-protein shake ( water ) ( whey-casin blende)

3:30 pm-12 oz tuna (albacore),1/2 cup Brown rice, 1 large carrot

5:30 weight train 30-45 min, Cardio- 30 min

6:45pm-post workout shake, 30 grams of protein, 30 grams of dextrose or maltodextrin.

8pm-12 sirloin steak, 1 large ice berg salad! W/ nonfat dressing.

This is the plan!! this is the only plan! Right now I'm your angel of fat loss. I'm the only person who is really tryin to help u. ( I used to be a fat ass and once every couple of weeks i try to get on this site and really try to help people who are lost in the Body building shuffle) if you give this plan yr all i garentee, u will loose all your blubber. this plan works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I did not have to take the time to write this. I did it because i looked and tried it all. this is the holy grail of fat loss planz. u won't just look good u will look like before and after photos. It is not an eazy plan to follow so ask god for strength. This plan is like atkins. If u remove the carbs ur body will only hace fat to burn in those cardio sessions. Next let me say this : U MUST FULLY GIVE UP THE IDEA THAT YOUR TRYING TO GAIN MUSCLE, TO GAIN MUSLE U NEED A CALORIC SURPLUS. TO SHED FAT U NEED A CALORIC DEFACIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is non negotiable. this took me some time to write and it works. (listin to kno one wlse but me, it will only confuse u), give this plan just two days and you'll b a believer and the good news is u get to eat more than ever. if u follow this plan and i know u will! u will b so happy!!! the thought of sending me a gift will serously cross your mind!!!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    very low fat...

i work out like a mad man in the gym about 4 times per week very heavy sets to exhuastion 3 sets multiple exercises....2 body parts per session

i run and do abs about 3x week... about 8-10 miles per week or so it varies...
    On that program, on which you did a fair job as novice, you'll lose weight but certainly not burn fat or gain muscle.

Your major obstacles to muscle building and fat loss:
    1) Too few calories
    Like Pinnacle said get up to 2400...if you don't consume enough your body won't release the stored fat; you'll slow your metabolism; and you certainly can't build muscle with a calorie deficit.

2) Poor calorie sources
    Again to paraphrase Pinnacle, “your girlfriend if privy to this info should have corrected it. Bars are supplements, not staples. Eat real food, poultry, fish, egg whites, brown rice, whole grains. Be sure to eat breakfast…make it oatmeal (steel cut if possible) w/fruit (not bananas). And by all means get some fruits and vegetables in your diet, your irregularity must be horrible. Eat at least two true green (romaine, broccoli, spinach, etc) servings veggies a day.

3) Add some fat
    Every diet should have EFA’s but this is even more important on a fat restricted one. Get some Udo’s Oil (the best) and for restricted diets the rule of thumb is one tablespoon per 75lbs of bodyweight per day. Incrementally, one teaspoon per 25lbs bodyweight per day.

4) Up the cardio
    Based on your goal and current state, you should be doing at least 5 days a week. Don’t focus on distance, use time. Go for at least 45mins, within the fat burning zone (use gym charts to determine this). It takes 25 to 35mins just to exhaust the stored glycogen and begin on fat, so don’t skimp.

Make these natural changes and you’ll start seeing results, don’t focus so much on what the gear can do for you, that like the bars is supplemental.

M.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    besides everything else... chop down that asprin

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    atkins diet is usually used to loose weight in short time, but it's proven that most of this weight is muscle

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    not to thread jack or anything but i'm wanting to do an eca and im confused.....is it 25mg ephedra, 200caffeine, 81 asprin TOTAL for the day or those amounts three times = 75 phedra, 600 caffeine, and 240 asprin total? it is not real clear in the threads i read

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    not to thread jack or anything but i'm wanting to do an eca and im confused.....is it 25mg ephedra, 200caffeine, 81 asprin TOTAL for the day or those amounts three times = 75 phedra, 600 caffeine, and 240 asprin total? it is not real clear in the threads i read
    do a search bro, dont jack this guys thread... if no luck on the search start a new thread. will get answered quicker.
    -Wild

QUIT THE GEAR!

do more cardio
    eat more healthier

people like you frighten me because you are way entirely too focused on getting your gains all accomplished in one sitting..not the way to go

bodybuilding can be compared a lot to money, nothing is every enough. you'll never look good enough to yourself in the mirror and there will always be parts of your body your not satisfied with. be patient. i mean seriously, all these people are trying to gain 40 lbs of water in one cycle like their friend..but why? do honestly think you can handle the severe depression following that loss, i doubt it sir.

im not hating but , just by reading all your comments, why you've submited and your intentions. i don't think gear is for you, and won't be for a while. someone who stacks all of the ephedrine, with aspirin etc. on top of the roids in my opinion is ludicrous to say the least. just trying to help

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    1 THOUHT can you run in 2 diffrent directions at ounce. NO either bulk or cut pick one.

thanks everyone for being so helpful; especially steve lopez.... im following pretty close to what you guys said i just need to tweek...
    i'll stop the test and cut down on the eca a bit.....
    you guys rule....ill keep you posted .....thanks a million........

oh yeah... depression was due to different factors...deaths....job....school...etc... it was along time ago and i was young....also i gained alot from quiting smoking....i ate instead of smoking...

I think his test e is a little high to be on a cutting diet, actually, I'd drop the e all together and switch to prop or sustanon

Thread Information