Nismo is offline Member

Answer this quick question please

Ok real quick, First cycle on Test E. Do you see results right away???

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    No, it takes about five weeks to realy kick in

hell no, and if it is your first cycle lol, trust me you will see the gains AS SOON as they start.

Nismo is offline Member
    So by the time I'm done with my 10 week cycle I should see some gains, alright cool.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    hell no, and if it is your first cycle lol, trust me you will see the gains AS SOON as they start.
    The gains or the cycle??

gains.

just be patient. all will come my friend. happy gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Ok real quick, First cycle on Test E. Do you see results right away???

Whats the hurry?
    Is the highschool dance this weekend and you want to impress ashley and share the sacred bond that premarrital sex has to offer.

test 5 weeks usually , but you can see some bloating and strength gains before that.

Nismo is offline Member
    Cool, how bout anti-estrogens. How much should I take, and are they hard to get???I found a sight but it says (Do not use on Humans) so that kinda freaked me out.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Whats the hurry?
    Is the highschool dance this weekend and you want to impress ashley and share the sacred bond that premarrital sex has to offer.

test 5 weeks usually , but you can see some bloating and strength gains before that.
    Hahahaha I'm 21 and married bro. That was funny though.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Man have you done any research at all on this stuff ? Pheedno's PCT

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Man have you done any research at all on this stuff ? Pheedno's PCT
    Dude I thought I knew what was crackin but all that ish just confused me bro.

tempbrit is offline Member
    You need to get some Nolva and perhaps some Arimidex immediately. Look into the banner at the top right hand corner, they can help you out with both.

don't wait, you may be sorry!

Gains will begin in week 4 or 5, the real meat of the cycle is around 7-12 for me. I would run Test E a minimum of 12 weeks if possible.

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    My experience on my first cycle was as follows:

I noticed something was a little different near the end of the second week. I wasn't sure if it was just in my head. But I felt like I had a bit more energy. Maybe it was just a placebo effect, but I don't think so.

The third week I was feeling even a little better, a little stronger, and definitely more "wood".

Fourth week I was feeling great! Noticeably stronger, veins were more pumped, almost had to stand on my head to piss in the mornings.

Fifth week everybody started asking if I had been working out. My muscles were very hard and vascular.

Sixth week I could already see a huge increase in mass. I am sure a lot of it was water retention. But I looked the best I had ever looked in my life. My friends (none knew I was juiced) started teasing me, saying I was "on roids" or trying out for the WWF. They were constantly an my ass about it.

Same goes for the rest of the cycle. I'd say my results peaked around week 6 or 7. They remained steady after that.

Keep in mind that I was 40 y.o., an endomorph, and had never seriously trained before. You're 21 so I would recomend that you have maximized your genetic potential through training and diet (eat, eat, eat!) before trying AAS.

I also had miscalculated the amount of test-e I was taking. I thought I was taking 250 mg./twice a week. Actually I was taking 500mg./twice a week. So 1000 mg.wk!!! I know ...what a fn idiot! I finally realized it around week 7 and cut back to 600 mg./wk. It's funny now, but could have been bad.

Now I don't know if I'll get much out of my next cycle at 500 mg./wk. I am going to jumpstart with D-bol the first four weeks and also add deca . into the cycle so I should be O.K.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    You need to get some Nolva and perhaps some Arimidex immediately. Look into the banner at the top right hand corner, they can help you out with both.

don't wait, you may be sorry!

Gains will begin in week 4 or 5, the real meat of the cycle is around 7-12 for me. I would run Test E a minimum of 12 weeks if possible.
    No worries, I havent taken anything yet. Just getting all the facts before I make my first order.

Thread Information