reveremuscle is offline Associate Member

IGF and AAS? Synergy?

What is everyone's experice with using IGF in a cycle? Does it show synergy? I know it supposed to create hyperplasmia (sp) which in theory would go great with gear. I used IGF w/o AAS and had good fat loss and gained a small amount of muscle.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Definently synergy.

igf is over rated...might wanna run it to get the hang of things. but its not an eye opener.

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reveremuscle
    What is everyone's experice with using IGF in a cycle? Does it show synergy? I know it supposed to create hyperplasmia (sp) which in theory would go great with gear. I used IGF w/o AAS and had good fat loss and gained a small amount of muscle.
    Excuse my ignorance, but why would you need to use IGF in a cycle don't you still get gains?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i think igf is great. i love it and have always had great gains with it. i especially love using it during pct so i can keep gaining

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    For those that say they get 'Great muscle gains" on LR3 IGF-1 are simply full of shit!!

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    For those that say they get 'Great muscle gains" on LR3 IGF-1 are simply full of shit!!

~Pinnacle~

Why would people use it then?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    Why would people use it then?
    It is quite side-effect free and promotes growth from a diff angle than AASs. I am not going to argue about this, if you dont want to use it then dont. I find it useful.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    It is quite side-effect free and promotes growth from a diff angle than AASs. I am not going to argue about this, if you dont want to use it then dont. I find it useful.

Good post.

Very controversial but I can say that I like it a lot. Hasnt given me a lot of muscle gain but helps in BF and enhancing my physique. Plus can't beat it in PCT. People have to remember that you cant compare this to AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike

Oh i was only asking, I only heard about it and that's about it I guess I was unclear on how it worked and how people feel about it. Sounds like a good product though thanks bro.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    igf is over rated...might wanna run it to get the hang of things. but its not an eye opener.
    I find that people who think it's over rated, when in having it over rated in their mind. Some people think it's the holy grail of BBing, it's not. I've used HGH and LR3, LR3 is better then HGH for me. But you could be talking about IGf-1 instead of LR3 and then you'd be right IGF-1 has a 10-20 minute half life so there's not much there, LR3 has about a 6 hour half life. Just the insulin like action will help with the recovery of the muscles

JohnnyB

Thread Information