Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Doc said this is it correct

My hormone doc gave me a script for test var and winny. I am running test only now. This is my 5th cycle in the past two and a half years. Was home invaded and pistol wipped and had damage to putitiory gland. Using test e at 500mg/wk. Doc wants me doing it in cycles to see if my endocrine system can ever return to normal so I do not need HRT for life. Well anyways. The doc said due to recpitior downgrade he advises using var for only 5 weeks. He said from researching blood test that he felt that var becomes less effictive after about 5 weeks and results usally are not seen much past this. I have friends that run var for 6-8wk and seems like they are still seeing results. Is this true about var working best for only 5 weeks?? Is 5 wks long enough to get good results with var ? Is my docs advise correct??

yes hes correct

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    yes hes correct
    So do you think using var for only 5 weeks will give good results for the high price?? I know var is alot cheaper at an UG lab but it is close to a grand for a 5 wk supply of var from my compounding pharmacy.. Using it with prop?? Is something like this good??

wk 1-10 prop 100mg EOD
    wk 5-10 var 50mg ED

Will this work good or should I change it?? Are the results of var worth the price?? I have a script for winny also( much cheaper)..

Darkness is offline Member
    Wow so do you produce any growth hormone at all or it didnt get afected in that part? Ohh and its spelled "pituitary".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Wow so do you produce any growth hormone at all or it didnt get afected in that part? Ohh and its spelled "pituitary".
    OOps I cant spell right now LOL.. No IGF-1 and everything else is good just low test levels. Test is like 212 nano grams at 31 years old now . Any advise on the var best way to run it with prop and is 5 weeks long enough?? Thanks

good results for the high price? no..personally, i dont feel any roids are worth what they are for the price of var lol, just so pricey you know.

week 1-10 prop 100 mg ed
    week 5-10 var 50 mg ed. ok

The rule of thumb to take 0.125 mg/pound of body weight daily has proven successful in clinical tests -takin from steroid profiles

Blog Entries
    Thanks.. I have used winny in the past with ok results. Is var better than winny?? I am a personal trainer and certified nutritionist so I know how important diet and cardio are for cutting. I just need some feedback on var vs winny ....

id pick var over winny any day. have tried both compounds. vars vascularity, and strength gains are very good. winny is alright.

plus vars wonderful to slim down with also.

your cycle should give u intense hard muscles along with gains to ur satisfaction.

Blog Entries
    plus vars wonderful to slim down with also.
    Thanks for the advise.. So in using var for only 5 weeks you can have good results in sliming down your bodyfat??

with the proper diet and cardio. most definately without a doubt.

i know ur very ify and un sure but just trust me. it will do more than u want it to. not only will u cut down and slim down. but ur muscles will get harder, ur strength will increase, plus ur vascularity will improve.

Blog Entries
    i know ur very ify and un sure but just trust me. it will do more than u want it to. not only will u cut down and slim down. but ur muscles will get harder, ur strength will increase, plus ur vascularity will improve.
    Thanks!!!

glad to help. pm me for any further questions while on ur cycle! happy gains.

kiddigg is offline New Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    OOps I cant spell right now LOL.. No IGF-1 and everything else is good just low test levels. Test is like 212 nano grams at 31 years old now . Any advise on the var best way to run it with prop and is 5 weeks long enough?? Thanks
    :

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddigg
    :
    Ha your real funny . Sure you know all about roids so you dont need any advise on different stuff. Why dont you kiss my ass queer!!!
    Hey Kidddiggs my nuts in his mouth!!!! punk!!!!
    Last edited by Merc..; 12-13-2005 at 09:11 PM.

Thread Information