Thread: Glass particles

topgun is offline New Member

Glass particles

I broke a sust vial and started to worry if i suck some glass particles along with the juice itself when withdrawing the drug. Is there any need for precautionary measures?

Adam Soza is offline New Member

Talking

Thats funny, I remember thinking something like that a long long time ago. What gauge pins are you using?? I doubt any glass could be sucked into the syringe and then squirted back out. You should be more careful snapping the amps. You could try filing the neck of the amp before breaking it.

topgun is offline New Member
    23 gauge 1 inch. The neck of the amp never breaks evenly, so ....

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Dont worry youll be fine..... If you fill the neck of the amp first it should break evenly

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Not a problem bro. There shouldnt be any glass pieces small enough to bo through. Also, if you dont already, use a cap to a bic pen to snap the top of the amp. Breaks clean every time for me.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    take a paper towl....wrap it 2 or 3 times around the neck of the amp...take sizzors and cut/snap the neck off...when you do squeez the paper towl and remove it...all the glass should stay in the paper towl....

23 g i dont think you would suck anything up at all tho..

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    i usually take a knife and cut around the edges of the amp and then it usually snaps of without breaking

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I would think that if you sucked any glass in your needle, it would show up if you looked at the vial right? I mean glass is usually heavier and will either sink or you can see it floating in your stuff? I dont think you have anything to worry about, I do the knife and the sissor thing myself, but I feel your pain man. That was a worry for me when I snapped off a amp unevenly. The paper towel thing is good, I might have to try that. Man amazin what you learn sometimes..

Thread Information