Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Maintaining.....

I am concidering doing a cycle, but am not looking to be a 250 pound beast, i am 6'1 and want to be 210 pounds, cut up. Im gonna wait n see if ic an get my desired look with a "cycle" of activate and rebound Xt, along with mono in my PWO shake. Im gonna do a bulking diet while doing this, the after gonna see how much weight ive gained, n then take a month or 2 to try n clean up n get shredded. NEWAY long story short, you think if i weigh 195 now, and i do a cycle n end up at lets ssay 220, i could maintain at 210-215 pounds with no further cycles, while still staying cut?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    what's your stats, bf,age,hieght, ect? and just so you know, no one cycles just once. lol

test

HAHAHA ye yea i know, ill prob do a serious bulking cycle, then one to cut down bf, im 6'1 195 lbs, been lifting for a few years, bodyfat im not sure, maybe 13 , im not fat at all, kinda tall n lanky, but have some belly fat. ill be 22 in nov

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, well, assuming your diet is in check, sounds like your GTG. hit up a testosterone cycle (cyp or enanthate ) 500mgs for 12wks. this will put mass on you, easily 20lbs assuming diet is in check. keeping the gains will consist of your PCT plan, diet, and training. assuming all of those are great, you will keep most everything you gain including strength. good luck bro

test

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    It all comes down to diet... putting it on... and keeping it thru pct....
    I put on about 31lbs on my last cycle... went from 165 to 196... been done with pct for a week or two now and am at 186 with very low bf%... I have igf to thank for that though...

I heard PCT is HORRIBLE, you tired, lathargic, feel like shit, Is this true, n ne way to stop this from happening? im prob gonna not take NO xplode while on juice, so when i get off ill have that to boos my energy up, n ill prob jump on some CEE, im a hudge MONO advoacate, but after im lean n mean dont want that extra bloat, n i heard cee does give u alittle size, so im hoping this wil help me bridge back to natural training

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    PCT can be bad, but look at it like this: You just put on 35 lbs of mass in 3 months. Normal people would take 2+ YEARS to put something like that on, so if you have a hard 3-4 weeks on PCT, suck it up! Have a nice thick cigar every once in a while and you'll calm right down.

As far as PCT advice goes, I can only suggest some Clenbuterol . It's protein-sparing, and not testosterone -based, so it'll act somewhat like test, but w/o the aggression and such. You'll retain more mass and have more energy after dosing. Best of luck with whatever you chose, and you know we're always here if you have any other questions.

ne one else?? also im prob gonna run test E at 500 a week (250 shot mon/thurs) do i need to take nething else during, i thnk i saw some people taking nolva and liquidex?

Thread Information