anabolicarms is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb my essay on gear

steroids3.doc

read this essay for my college class
    Last edited by anabolicarms; 12-13-2005 at 02:19 PM.

aco
    aco is offline Junior Member
    looks good, but from an english teacher's perspective, it has grammatical, mechanical, and organizational programs. just proofread and you should be fine

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Great paper here! I have a few ideas and thoughts. Where it says at the begininng of paper: Men may also develop breast. I might add this to it: Men may also develop breast and fatty deposits in chest and stomach. Something to that effect. Where it says: This condition is called Gynecomastia , it is caused by...... I might add this This condition is called Gyecomastia also known as Gyno. It is caused by..... If you are trying to have the good out weigh the bad about steroids .
    This is ideas on things you can add to your paper if you like. You could go into detail about these ideas. If interested let me know can help you decide on what you want to add or proof read it when done. I would include in your paper about PCT which is Post cycle thearpy. You could then list a few pct like Nolva and clomid. Tell how depending on side effects from steroids depends on which pct would be better for you. How certain pct can reverse gyno effects, stop gyno, and help you not get gyno ect. Paper is good though you don't really need to change anything but just thought I would offer a few suggestions. Good luck bro!

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Dude, You start the paper with this thought There are many reasons why steroids are beneficial to pro-athletes. These reasons include: financial, physical, mental.

And then the rest of it is about side affects and other BS. Pick a topic and then develop it.

anabolicarms is offline Associate Member

thank you

hey thanks for the advice i turned in the paper yesterday

Thread Information