Thread: D-Bol Timing?

Snoop is offline Associate Member

D-Bol Timing?

Just curious when the best time to take my D-bol. I will be taking 50mg daily.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I split mine up into 3 doses... taking the last one at least 6 hrs before bed....

Out of curiosity, whythe last dose 6 hrs before bed. I've always split a dosage up 4x over the course of a day with the last one righ before bed as per my endo's recommendation.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Out of curiosity, whythe last dose 6 hrs before bed. I've always split a dosage up 4x over the course of a day with the last one righ before bed as per my endo's recommendation.

I read something about your body trying to restore natty test levels at night while sleeping.. The thought being that the dbol wld be leaving your system and u might get some what of a rebound on natty test... Don't know if it's true but I know I read it on here somewhere....

If you are on dbol only, due to the short half life I might give that some credibility, however, the most of you are gonna be on an injectible test so suppression will come nonetheless. And half of what you read on here is shit from people who've done 1 or 2 cycles and are all of a sudden experts.

Also, remember that you get more gains with consistent levels in your blood, so it makes sense to take it before you go to bed. Half life is only about 4 hours for dbol .

mass junkie is offline banned
    I've done the every 3.5 hours deal.. but have much better workouts when taken my daily doseage 1 to 1.5 before workout..no comparison really

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I've done the every 3.5 hours deal.. but have much better workouts when taken my daily doseage 1 to 1.5 before workout..no comparison really

All at once???

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    All at once???
    yep..

currently running halo @ 5mg higher than my last run with the same approach mentioned above...
    I had very good strength gains from my 1st run with halo...but this time its insane..I would of thought otherwise

Hey, whatever works, right?

Thread Information