Steroids and recovery...

Is this true that being on juice speeds up the recovery of your broken down muscles? If it does, how much does it help?
    Does this hold true to all steroids or just some?
    Like t-bol for example would it help in recovery or not?

Anabolic = promotes muscle growth

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Anabolic= promotes muscle growth
    Yep

But I hear alot about people training only 4 days a week while on juice. Hell I trained more days a week then that natural at 16. If it speeds it up so much why don't more people lift more often? Does t-bol help in recovery much?

anyone?

Nothing is written in stone. I personally know pros that say in magazines that they only lift 4 days a week, then I see them doing 2 a days with a 2 on, 1 off split. I personally love a 3 day split. M chest/tri W shoulders am legs pm F back/bis/forearms. I workout at nights alot and there are some older pros that use this same split. Most pros will tell you they bust their asses to get to a point then maintain it. All the intensity is still there, but they got smarter as they got older. I'll share a story I tell some of the younger big guys in my gym. In the late 80's I was in SC doing biceps with a former Mr "O", and I was lugging 75 pound dumbells doing alternating supination curls. Mr "O" was using 50 pound dumbells.....I said, "what's up with that?" He told me with perfect timing (as if he'd done it a million times before), he said, "shit, it took me 20 years to build arms like this, you think I'm gonna fvck 'em up in a second?" Makes sense now that I'm older.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Nothing is written in stone. I personally know pros that say in magazines that they only lift 4 days a week, then I see them doing 2 a days with a 2 on, 1 off split. I personally love a 3 day split. M chest/tri W shoulders am legs pm F back/bis/forearms. I workout at nights alot and there are some older pros that use this same split. Most pros will tell you they bust their asses to get to a point then maintain it. All the intensity is still there, but they got smarter as they got older. I'll share a story I tell some of the younger big guys in my gym. In the late 80's I was in SC doing biceps with a former Mr "O", and I was lugging 75 pound dumbells doing alternating supination curls. Mr "O" was using 50 pound dumbells.....I said, "what's up with that?" He told me with perfect timing (as if he'd done it a million times before), he said, "shit, it took me 20 years to build arms like this, you think I'm gonna fvck 'em up in a second?" Makes sense now that I'm older.

He just said that because he didn't want to admit he's all beach muscles.

Interesting post big mike

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    He just said that because he didn't want to admit he's all beach muscles.

Interesting post big mike

I have my moments.

Thread Information