worried2 is offline New Member

Do federal jobs test for Steroids?

Do federal agencies test for steroids during the drug screening test. I believe they use the RIA testing procedure which is capabe of testing for steroids. Do they have to specifically look for steroids or is this test just for marijuana, coke, etc...
    Last edited by worried2; 12-14-2005 at 12:40 AM.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    i think FBI does... you can check on there website i was looking at it and it specifically talks about steriod use. In "things that can disqualify you" offcourse there are crimes, drugs, alchol but they did also stick steriod use in there too. I would think they do a drug test, i know for a fact that they do a polygraph test and they might ask you if you even done steriods and you might get caught at that point...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah they're def capable of busting u on a test .... especially if u look the type

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    no one can truly tap in to human mind... you can beat the test... has been done before, if there's a will then there's a way
    look up how to lie to a lie detector machine
    you will find 100's of people who told lies and passed
    just make sure you are clean of drugs in your system and read up on polygraph stuff... do yoour part of researching for the job and then go in and apply so nothing will be a surprice
    and my brother is a cop thats how i know this

worried2 is offline New Member
    Bulkcut-
    Does your brother know if the law enforcement agencies (such as where he is) actually test for AS? I know they are capable, but I was under the impression that they only tested for the drugs i mentioned before. Dont you have to specifically test for certain metabolites? Or can they do one encompassing test?
    Last edited by worried2; 12-14-2005 at 12:37 AM.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by worried2
    Bulkcut-
    Does your brother know if the law enforcement agencies (such as where he is) actually test for AS? I know they are capable, but I was under the impression that they only tested for the drugs i mentioned before. Dont you have to specifically test for certain metabolites? Or can they do one encompassing test? Thanks for the responses but I really could use a definitive answer as it appears this stuff is in the system for 18 months and its only been 8. Also wondering if i could go to a lab or something and get myself tested to see where i am...
    Why dont you use steroid cleanse? Also please do not look up how to lie to a lie detector test on your home computer...they may also want to know what youve been looking up...

toolman is offline Banned
    No they will not test for steroids unless they have reason to. That said, all of them will polygraph you. In that polygraph, they will ask several questions such as have you ever used any illegal drugs. Your body may give you up on these.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I would not take the chance. if i had to guess i would say yes and play it on the safe side.

Thread Information