BoxR06 is offline New Member

Question Dosage Reduction

I am currently taking injections of 600mg test enanthanate weekly. Had an unfortunate amp accident that would cut myself short of the planned 8 week schedule and I am currently only starting the 4th week. Would it be obsurd, considering this is my first cycle to reduce the injections to that of one amp itself (200mg) for a total of 400mg weekly and continue using for a little over 8 weeks? Seeing as how I am just now seeing some effects, would the reduction of 200mg a week make a difference for my first cycle, or would I be better off cutting my losses and finishing early. I just ate to end the cycle just when it seems to be getting good! thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I dont think it will make much difference. Go with the 400mg

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxR06
    I am currently taking injections of 600mg test enanthanate weekly. Had an unfortunate amp accident that would cut myself short of the planned 8 week schedule and I am currently only starting the 4th week. Would it be obsurd, considering this is my first cycle to reduce the injections to that of one amp itself (200mg) for a total of 400mg weekly and continue using for a little over 8 weeks? Seeing as how I am just now seeing some effects, would the reduction of 200mg a week make a difference for my first cycle, or would I be better off cutting my losses and finishing early. I just ate to end the cycle just when it seems to be getting good! thanks

well most first timers run test e, at 400-500mg, per week for 10 weeks, 600 a week as your first cycle is too much in my opinion. others might say otherwise. i would try and obtain enough chemicals, to run for 10 weeks at 400mgs, it usually kickes in around 6 weeks, give or take a week.

Thread Information