prolangtum is offline Senior Member

A slightly different way to do PCT

didnt get much play in the PCT section. just trying to get some thoughts on it.

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php...431&issueID=35

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its interesting and would like to try it next time around. Only problem for me is pharm grade aromasin is expensive shit and i cant find it in research form. Theres another thread going around with the same info if you want to read other peoples comments on this pct protocol.

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    interesting

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I will definetly give it a shot.. All the stuff said makes perfect sense.. ofcourse sometimes simple logic doesnt work with the body since there might be variables we dont know about.. BUT I will definetly gove that protocol a shot.!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm double posted and dunno how to delete.. sorry bout that..
    Last edited by stupidhippo; 12-12-2005 at 12:42 PM.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Great Thread........BUMP

brandonstanks is offline Junior Member
    I have a thread featuring a simple cycle with that pct. Don't know if I should try it yet or not.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    i think its interesting and would like to try it next time around. Only problem for me is pharm grade aromasin is expensive shit and i cant find it in research form. Theres another thread going around with the same info if you want to read other peoples comments on this pct protocol.
    i just found a place that sells liquid aromasin (research chem form) along with nolva, l-dex etc...,i dont know if i am allowed to post links to other research sites if you want the address pm me.

it's listed as: liquid aromasin - exemestane 10mg/ml in 30ml bottle for $65.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't understand why he's using HCG after the cycle at 500iu ed for 3 weeks. He says he wants the testes to get their volume back, why not use HCG during the cycle to keep the boys alive and not have to worry about it before PCT. If the boys are already at full size, that's one less thing to recover from, during PCT.

He's not the first one to add an AI to PCT http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=94626 so it's not so different, it may be different then this protocol, as far as what's being used, but it's not an innovative idea. The thread posted has been around for a couple of years.

The idea of using HCG during a cycle came from a Dr that treats HRT patients and helps people with cycling. So he came up with this protocol, after his patients used it and blood work came back showing the improved recovery of the HPTA.

JohnnyB

Thread Information