tomi is offline New Member

My cycle (1š) need advices

hello.

this is my first cycle, I will do a short 4 week cycle.

week 1-4 Testosterone propionate 150mg day on day off

I will add an oral and want to know yor opinion on this...

week 1 - 30mg Dbol
    week 2 - 40mg Dbol
    week 3 - 50mg Dbol

or

week 1-4 - 50mg Tbol (turinabol )

whatīs the best?

I will use during the cycle:
    nolvadex @ 10mg and proviron @ 50mg.

for pct (3weeks):
    week 1: 100mg dufine(clomiphene citrate) + 40mg novaldex
    week 2-3: 50mg dufine(clomiphene citrate) + 20mg novaldex

for pct I will use also legalon (milk thistle).

I will continue with my split rotine and add a some series if I feel I need.
    Cardio just 1x per week in order to reduce fat gain.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    4 weeks isn't going to cut it bro........with prop, 8 weeks in the minimum....do everyday injections too......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    4 weeks isn't going to cut it bro........with prop, 8 weeks in the minimum....do everyday injections too......
    prop will act fast.. and as I said itīs my first cycle! I didīnt want to gain it all..

Quote Originally Posted by tomi
    prop will act fast.. and as I said itīs my first cycle! I didīnt want to gain it all..
    what!?!?

what!?!?
    Testosterone propionate is a commonly manufactured, oil-based injectable testosterone compound. The added propionate ester will slow the rate in which the steroid is released from the injection site, but only for a few days. Testosterone propionate is therefore comparatively much faster acting than other testosterone esters such as cypionate or enanthate , and requires a much more frequent dosing schedule. While cypionate and enanthate are injected on a weekly basis, propionate is generally administered (at least) every third day.

Testosterone propionate is a commonly manufactured, oil-based injectable testosterone compound. The added propionate ester will slow the rate in which the steroid is released from the injection site, but only for a few days. Testosterone propionate is therefore comparatively much faster acting than other testosterone esters such as cypionate or enanthate, and requires a much more frequent dosing schedule. While cypionate and enanthate are injected on a weekly basis, propionate is generally administered (at least) every third day.
    dude, i know about the prop ester...i just don't understand what you're saying.....

even though its fast acting, you'll still need to run it 8 weeks at least.......4 weeks on anything (even suspension) isn't really enough IMO. don't do a half ass cycle. if you're going to cycle, cycle right......

since its your first cycle, you should have gotten test E or C so you only have to inject twice a week.........

dude, i know about the prop ester...i just don't understand what you're saying.....

even though its fast acting, you'll still need to run it 8 weeks at least.......4 weeks on anything (even suspension) isn't really enough IMO. don't do a half ass cycle. if you're going to cycle, cycle right......

since its your first cycle, you should have gotten test E or C so you only have to inject twice a week.........

so what do you advice for a short cycle?

should I run just tbol?

so what do you advice for a short cycle?

should I run just tbol?
    what is it about a short cycle??

what is it about a short cycle??

I donīt want to cycle more than 1 month. in order to reduce side effects.

you think they will be minimized because of the duration?

which side effects are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    which side effects are you referring to?
    gyno, liver damage, etc..

I have been reading and asking about my cycle and they told me this:

week 1-4 test prop @ 150mg day on day off
    week 1-4 dbol @ 40mg day

or
    week 1-6 test prop @ 100mg day on day off
    week 1-3 dbol @ 40mg day

what do you think? better already?

who is they? because i know the people who know their stuff aren't going to reccomend EOD injections with prop.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    gyno, liver damage, etc..

I have been reading and asking about my cycle and they told me this:

week 1-4 test prop @ 150mg day on day off
    week 1-4 dbol @ 40mg day

or
    week 1-6 test prop @ 100mg day on day off
    week 1-3 dbol @ 40mg day

what do you think? better already?
    Bro if u run test and dbol for the same amount of time, ull lose everything u gained on the dbol, u need to run the test for at least another 4 weeks, preferably 6. My opinion is if u are 2 much of a pussy to do it properly, dont do it at all. Im guessin u havent done gear before by your lack of knowledge, so if u gotta do something run test alone for 8-12 weeks.

personally i think you're in for a big dissapointment but id rather you hear other peoples opinions on this who are more knowledgable with short cycles. because im not familiar with the side effects being less for a smaller cycle, it doesnt make sense to me. ill bump this for you though so maybe a vet or someone of higher rank can take a look at this. if no one responds, i suggest you make another thread.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    i dunno ur experience bro but a cycle should last a minimum of 1wks IMO. Side effects should not be a problem if you have the correct PCT

I´m a novice.

Bit are U all insane? U want me to believe that a short cycle have the same side-effects than a long cycle?

can´t understand that...

the test will make me lose the gains on the dbol ??????

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you need to lay off the gear until you learn more about an appropriate cycle. Not trying to flame but you need to get more informed.

tempbrit is offline Member
    Iīm a novice.

Bit are U all insane? U want me to believe that a short cycle have the same side-effects than a long cycle?

canīt understand that...

the test will make me lose the gains on the dbol??????

Sides basically arise when there are fluctuations in your blood levels. I have found and believe most others feel the effect of sides primarily during the build up of a cycle or on the way down right before PCT. Sure there are some sides in between, but if you are going to adjust your blood levels, why not keep them stable for at least 8 weeks and see some gains.

I can't imagine seeing any gains that will be retained running only a 4 week cycle.

I already saw that U are all against short cycles...

Smiley619 is offline Member
    stop fighting the good advice your getting. at 4 weeks you will just barely start to gain. why do a half ass's cycle???do a search and add up the amount of cycles that only last for 4 weeks, bet you wont find too many!and if you do they will say shit like,"man i wish i would have run a longer one."and do your own research and do not listen to any gym rats/friends, because the majority of people on cycles dont know what the hell they are doing.read up playa.

funny that in other foruns they told me that the cycle was correct for a short cycle. And that I coul expect something like 11 - 13 lb on the end of the pct.

funny that in other foruns they told me that the cycle was correct for a short cycle. And that I coul expect something like 11 - 13 lb on the end of the pct.
    yeah, you'll gain 11-13 lbs in that 4 weeks.......nearly all bloat......you really think thats 13 lbs of pure muscle???? you'll use the same PCT in a 10 weeker as a 4 weeker bro.......just do a proper cycle or don't do one at all

yeah, you'll gain 11-13 lbs in that 4 weeks.......nearly all bloat......you really think thats 13 lbs of pure muscle???? you'll use the same PCT in a 10 weeker as a 4 weeker bro.......just do a proper cycle or don't do one at all
    instead of this discussing, please tell me how you will do it.

thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    instead of this discussing, please tell me how you will do it.

thanks
    since this is your first cycle.

1-12 500mg/wk test e or cyp
    Take 10mg nolva/day during cycle too
    14-17 PCT

well the problem right now is that I´m too short on money to do a cycle like that.

what about Tbol for 5-6weeks at 50mg dayli?

and 3 weeks on pct?

is all I can buy right now!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    well the problem right now is that Iīm too short on money to do a cycle like that.

what about Tbol for 5-6weeks at 50mg dayli?

and 3 weeks on pct?

is all I can buy right now!
    do it right or dont do it at all. Besides a 12 weeker of test w/ PCT shouldnt cost more than $100-150

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    tomi, listen to the advice you're getting here, it's solid stuff. If you want to do a legitimate cycle do it right or don't do it at all. To tell you the truth, if you want to only run something for 4 weeks, that means you're not ready for AAS, maybe try something like superdrol (still a steroid ) which will give you okay gains for a 4 week run. This would probably cost more in the end than a well planned cycle, but it's mine and probably everyone else's opinion that your first cycle should be done RIGHT, ie. a solid 10-12 week test cycle. You won't regret it if you are ready and do it right.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Testosterone propionate is a commonly manufactured, oil-based injectable testosterone compound. The added propionate ester will slow the rate in which the steroid is released from the injection site, but only for a few days. Testosterone propionate is therefore comparatively much faster acting than other testosterone esters such as cypionate or enanthate, and requires a much more frequent dosing schedule. While cypionate and enanthate are injected on a weekly basis, propionate is generally administered (at least) every third day.
    Congrats, u can copy/paste.

~SC~

Bit are U all insane?

You won't get far here labeling people like that.

It's much easier for people to call you a "stupid uneducated f*cking newbie" than to call everyone else "insane".

Especially since it's evident you have no idea WTF you are doing.

Horror stories 101.

~SC~

Then go to that other forum and use their advice and see what that gets you.

Honestly, to keep refuting advice like this makes me want to just lock this shit.

~SC~

well the problem right now is that Iīm too short on money to do a cycle like that.

Jeezus.......u have to be kiddin' me....

What, are u like 15???? Have a paper route???

Save your money and buy some MULTI VITAMINS.

END.

~SC~

Thread Information