Thread: Cycle

hossrg is offline New Member

Cycle

I have a friend who did their first cycle with Test 200. Took 10 cc's in 8 weeks pyramid. Did not take clomid at the end of the cycle. Ate about 150 grams of protein per day.

He is on his second cycle now. D-ball for 4 weeks 19 mg's per day. Drinks alchohal about 2 - 3 times per week, about 150 grams of protein a day.

Does anyone have any opinions about this?

Thanks

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    how is he taking 19mg's a day...d-bol's are 5mg each....5x4=20mg.........either give up the alcohol or give up the d-bol....b/c his liver will be terrible.......up the protein around 250-300 grams/day........better take clomid after the d-bol...or his nuts will take forever to come back

He says he takes 19

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dbol come 5mg 10mg and 50mg.
    my opinion is your friend should stop his cycle. And do some research.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    I know the guy hoss is talking about, he thinks by taking lots of milk thistle he will off set it, does that work? I doubt it does

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    I would tell your friend the problems he may incounter if he continues to take dbal and drink. if he continues he will find out the hard way, and thats too bad. also its that type of thinking and actions that give juice its bad name because if he does get fuc**d up off of it, everyone is gonna blame it on the juice and not the fact that he drank while on a 17 alky. no flame just burns me a little

me and hoss are being honest though, its really not us, we are just hoping that he will believe you guys, because he doesnt believe us

dont think its you guys cause you are on this board, and if you read the post like i do then you know the effects of drinking while on AS. big no no, if he cant stop drinking long enough for a cycle then he shouldnt cycle, and maybe consider AA.

do you think it is a good cycle if he doesnt drink?
    and is he taking it the right way and eating properly???

dont think i would ever do a just dbol cycle, i would add some test in as well, if your friend is serous about using AS i would suggest he do a little more research and do it right rather than screw himself up and not get the gaines he wants. Patience and knowledge go a long way when dealing with AS

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: Cycle

Originally posted by hossrg
    I have a friend who did their first cycle with Test 200. Took 10 cc's in 8 weeks pyramid. Did not take clomid at the end of the cycle. Ate about 150 grams of protein per day.

He is on his second cycle now. D-ball for 4 weeks 19 mg's per day. Drinks alchohal about 2 - 3 times per week, about 150 grams of protein a day.

Does anyone have any opinions about this?

Thanks
    Yes. Your friend needs to do some serious research before he does any steroids ; he seems to be all but completely ignorant on the topic.

Sounds like he could use some discipline as well.

Sorry if I am being harsh, but people who make totally uninformed choices are a danger to themselves.

No need to apologize we want ppl to be as harsh as possible

Thread Information