Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member

Test Enathate-im Angry !!!!!

1)ok its my first "steroid " cycle and i do 500MG a week of test e. only. im on my 7 week and i can say that im very disappointed, i did 4 weeks of M1T that is not actualy considerd as a steroid and gaind more than what i have gaind in 7 weeks of test E! M1T 4 weeks-11 pounds! TEST E 7 WEEKS-only 9! and i eat much more now.

2)the other effects that i do feel is very strong sex drive!! super strong, and another side,this time a bad one, i have uncontrolled rage attacks.. not too many but today i got upset about something and broke half of the stuff in the house..
    also i feel sometimes sad like a girl about stuff im very sensitive like a little girl,get upset about girly stuff and other times i become like a rage monster and angry.

please comment on the stuff in order (1,2)

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    How long ago was the cycle of M1T?

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Do ur self and ur enviorment afavorjust stay away from steroids if you cant hande it..

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    at 500mg a week thats not a large dose to see massive gains. How is your protein intake? Diet? work out routine? Are you confident your gear is legit?

wrx
    M1T was 4 month ago
    how can it be stronger than TEST E?

Have anger issues in the past?

It isnt stronger, hence my questions

wrx
    PROTAIN IS ABOUT 300 GRAMS A DAY. on m1t cycle i had much less cause i was working and slept only 5 hours a night. and now im eating more sleeping more and gaining less. can someone try to explain why did i react so good to M1T and less to test e?

Like I said, are you sure that your gear is legit? work out routine?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx
    1)ok its my first "steroid " cycle and i do 500MG a week of test e. only. im on my 7 week and i can say that im very disappointed, i did 4 weeks of M1T that is not actualy considerd as a steroid and gaind more than what i have gaind in 7 weeks of test E! M1T 4 weeks-11 pounds! TEST E 7 WEEKS-only 9! and i eat much more now.

2)the other effects that i do feel is very strong sex drive!! super strong, and another side,this time a bad one, i have uncontrolled rage attacks.. not too many but today i got upset about something and broke half of the stuff in the house..
    also i feel sometimes sad like a girl about stuff im very sensitive like a little girl,get upset about girly stuff and other times i become like a rage monster and angry.

are you on an anti-e? I get all "girly" if I don't stay on my a-dex. btw 9 lbs in 7 weeks aint to shabby bro. you can't expect to always gain 11 lbs in 4 weeks. if that was the case we would all be 400 pounders. give it e couple more weeks

wrx
    yes it legit because my body looks different and everybody ask me at the gym if i take steroids .. and my wieght went up! and sex drive like i never had before.

Age???

smiler is offline Senior Member
    yes it legit because my body looks different and everybody ask me at the gym if i take steroids.. and my wieght went up! and sex drive like i never had before.
    so perhaps you lost some bodyfat and gained more then 9 lbs muscle. if everyone is asking if you on gear, why are you angry. sounds like it's working fine

wrx
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    are you on an anti-e? I get all "girly" if I don't stay on my a-dex. btw 9 lbs in 7 weeks aint to shabby bro. you can't expect to always gain 11 lbs in 4 weeks. if that was the case we would all be 400 pounders. give it e couple more weeks
    yes im on nolvadex 20 mg a day, but i thougt that if my body react so good to M1T than if i do a "real" cycle i would gain X2 !
    maybe next cycle ill do oral stuff also.

So why are you dissapointed? It sounds like you are getting worked up about nothing. Dont expect to much. Give it some time. Slow down and get a grip on your emotions. Gear can make you feel a little volatile. I you realize this and accewpt it it maight make it easier to think before you react.

Age?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    try and up your cals a bit

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    At 7 weeks the Test has only been active for 3-4 weeks. You won't see gains as fast with a long-acting ester such as Enanthate .

Be patient and try to control your "rages".

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Sounds like the gear could be heavily underdosed, hence the reason that you would feel a much higher sex drive, but not massive gains. So say instead of 500mg/week you're really only injecting about 300mg/week. That surpasses your weekly natural amount of testosterone , but will not be sufficient for massive gains that you're expecting. As for getting really emotional and girly about things, I've had similar effects running Test E, I also experienced a lot of zoning out and paranoia, its just part of the game. It does sound however, like your cycle is going fine and you're just overreacting, so stick it out bro.

wrx
    I look bigger but im just dissapointed about the weight gain.. i hope ill make more gains im doing 12 weeks so i still have 40% of the cycle to do.
    age 24 by the way. my arm is 1 cm bigger (hope its not water bloat)

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    weight is just a number, it can inflate or deflate because of many things. its all about how u look like if u see more muscle and people at the gym r noticing, then its going good.. next time run some dbol for the first four weeks and u wont get so anxious about the weight.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    I really didn`t see any huge gains until week 7 on test e..... If you get rage you prob get it off too?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    diet, diet, diet...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Oh yeah and #2 if your angry on 500mgs of test dont ever try tren .

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    1) for this the main thing u need to realize is that m1t is a real steroid .... don't let it fool u just becuz it was sold in stores a while back and still is available online sometimes, also m1t kicks in about day 1 or 2. I've heard some people say test e doesn't kick in for them until weeks 6-8, but every1 is different. So hopefully u'll start gettin the boost ur looking for real soon.

2) Sex is a very good way to relax and get rid of stress. So when ur feeling angry find ur woman. and if ya don't have a girl then it. haha gl bro

wrx
    I have a girlfriend its not enough...and i watch "bangbros" everyday and its still not enough!!!!!
    thanx for the comments everybody, you think I need HCG for 12 week cycle? or nolva is ok alone?

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    You wouldn't be doing the galenika test-e would you?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you have "uncontrollable rage attacks"!?!?! give me a f'n break bro........

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a girlfriend its not enough...and i watch "bangbros" everyday and its still not enough!!!!!
    thanx for the comments everybody, you think I need HCG for 12 week cycle? or nolva is ok alone?
    no hcg needed. nolva is fine. BTW, why 20mgs ed? gyno prone? sounds like your doing fine on your cycle. you can't compare two totally different things and excpect the same results. i could gain 15lbs on 4wks of dbol , but id rather gain 9lbs on test. like previously stated, it's just a number. focus on your strength and the mirror, they never lie.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney
    at 500mg a week thats not a large dose to see massive gains. How is your protein intake? Diet? work out routine? Are you confident your gear is legit?
    ARE YOUR KIDDING? 500mg a week is the ideal beginner dose.

i gained 34 total pounds with 10 weeks of that. And I retained 24 pounds so thats 10 pounds of water. sounds about right.

Obviously if buddy gained 9 pounds in 7 weeks of TEST E, HE isnt training right, and or his diet isnt in check.

Im willing to bet a good percentage of people dont actually do the correct movemnts for maximum tear on the muscles. its not the test if buddy is seeing higher sex drive and hunger.

doghunter is offline Member
    what type of test e is it that ur using , i think u should of been keeping track of more info than weight what about BF it sounds like i might of lost some fat and gained some muscle and maybe u were holding more water in the m1t being that it was active in ur body longer than the test e is ur just now seeing the test e working at 4wks thats when it starts to kick in just stick with it .

I look bigger but im just dissapointed about the weight gain.. i hope ill make more gains im doing 12 weeks so i still have 40% of the cycle to do.
    age 24 by the way. my arm is 1 cm bigger (hope its not water bloat)
    definetly bloat gonna lose atleast 10 pounds of water. if your the type that retains lots of wate.r

doghunter is offline Member
    fact is it dosent matter what anyone else on this whole board gained from any gear its different for all people so it has nothing to do with how he is working out for sure he could be training and eating perfectly we dont even know what he weighs or what his body type is . but i would say 9lbs is just the start for u if ur gear is good .

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you have "uncontrollable rage attacks"!?!?! give me a f'n break bro........
    dido, that's total BS. gear excuses him to be a dick

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    1500MG of test a week, 500mg of tren ed and 100 mg of dbol ed and i could see a little fury... but 500mg of what sounds like bunk gear in the first place is just your imagination. ALSO i have NEVER ever went into a rage like a 10 year old little girl and broken shit let along my OWN shit in my OWN house.
    my advice to you is stay off the juice and seek counseling.. find jesus.. or a role model or somthing god damn player.. that shit just makes me wanna break somthing... opps i did.. a top off a real amp of Iran test E. whoo!!! now im going to take out some of my "rage on my wifes booty"

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    yeah, tranzit doesn't break stuff, he beats the crap out of others, look at his avatar. haha joking tranzit. I agree with you on the rage.
    But wrx... if you have lots of problems, some are worse than others. Roid rage like your having is going to cost you. Money, and maybe even your gf.
    So just try to decide if its worth it.

wrx
    guys what the hell is going on!?!!? since the day i opend this post i went up 5 more pounds!!!!! in 3 days only... finaly something agresive is going on its realy started kicking! but after 7 weeks!

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Gooooooood, I can feel your hate... Let go of your anger.., it makes you strong, makes you focused.... cooossshhh... Lord Vader... Rise!

Calm down, you are probaby paranoid.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    guys what the hell is going on!?!!? since the day i opend this post i went up 5 more pounds!!!!! in 3 days only... finaly something agresive is going on its realy started kicking! but after 7 weeks!
    thats not uncommon mate!!
    i do not see any major gains till week 7 with test enanthate myself.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned

ive broken half the shit in my house too its kinda fun, as for the girly emotion stuff, wait till pct, youll make barbara walters look like a surly alcoholic haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information