dr_skier is offline Associate Member

Ok Guys, Do your Worst!!!

Please help me critique my cycle, i think i have it fine tuned.....

phase one- im amost complete
    Wk 1-10 Test E 750/wk
    Wk 1-10 Tren E 500/wk
    Wk 1-8 T3 50mcg/day

phase 2 - starting jan 1
    Week 10 dnp ( i did a 2 week stint recently at 200mg/day, i have one day left, anyways i have a lot of h20 on me but i'm down 5lbs so we'll see how i end up but in jan i'd like to run 400-600 for 10days - and yes i've read everything and i'm careful)

Wk 10-22 Test E 750/wk
    Wk 10-22 EQ 600/wk
    Wk 10-14 winny 50/ed
    Wk 16 - hcg
    Wk 16-22 Tren a 100/ed
    Wk 16-22 prop 100/ed
    Wk 18-22 winny 100/ed
    Wk 16-22 T3 ramp way up
    Wk 16-22 Proviron 50/ed

Clen 2on2off wk 10-past pct
    Dnp week late cycle possible (depending on state)
    Arimidex 1mg/ed wk 10-past pct?

-competing would be something i'd like to do at some point, as for my current goals, reduce bf and basically just look chizzed instead of kinda soft... i carry the majority of my fat kinda in my lowerabs, have since i was 3 I do have ab definition in the AM and in the pm, kinda. At times I loathe being an EndoMorph

-so far i'm up 25lbs on part one 240-265, however i did a big carb down right before i started and i started my armidex a week before too, so more like up 20 ... i dont think a lot of it is water cause i dont seem as bloated as cycles without anti-e's.

Stats Age:22, weight: this am: 265, height 6'4" Bf% - 13%

Goals: 285 @ 3% (lol)
    acutally, 245-250 @ 7-8% would be FANTASTIC

Thanks everyone for their input

Bump?

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    wow, far to advanced for me thats one hell of a cycle though.

did you feel like the DNP at 200 a day was worth the time, and how were the sides at that dose?

Are you F U C K I N G crazy? 400-600 mgs a day of DNP will put you in the hospital if not kill you.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Are you F U C K I N G crazy? 400-600 mgs a day of DNP will put you in the hospital if not kill you.

Mr mike,

How did you run DNP ? I have heard people go as high as -400-600 mg-

goose4.......

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Wk 1-10 Test E 750/wk ok
    Wk 1-10 Tren E 500/wk ok
    Wk 1-8 T3 50mcg/day ok
    Wk 10-22 Test E 750/wk ok
    Wk 10-22 EQ 600/wk ok
    Wk 10-14 winny 50/ed drop this
    Wk 16 - hcg 1000iu eod
    Wk 16-22 Tren a 100/ed ok
    Wk 16-22 prop 100/ed 150mg/ed
    Wk 18-22 winny 100/ed ok
    Wk 16-22 T3 ramp way up ok
    Wk 16-22 Proviron 50/ed ok

as for the dnp at that does. i would re think that. you should not go over 400 if you do . your just putting you life on the line. the risk is just not worth it. if you get your fat ass on a tredmil you can burn some fat also.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I hate to tell you, your not going to gain as much as you think. you should rethink this cycle and just run a bulker then a cutter.
    Last edited by G-1000; 12-13-2005 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Mr mike,

How did you run DNP ? I have heard people go as high as -400-600 mg-

goose4.......
    I know people who run that high too. I also used to know (they're DEAD) a few guys who ran that dose. It's a toxic dye. Lot's of room for error. Even when I got the insulin part of the equation right to work with the glycolisis effect I still felt like shit on 250 mgs. They say 2 mg for every kg of weight. And this guy says he did fine with 200, so he wants to double it( or triple even)? That's absolutely insane.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    I know people who run that high too. I also used to know (they're DEAD) a few guys who ran that dose. It's a toxic dye. Lot's of room for error. Even when I got the insulin part of the equation right to work with the glycolisis effect I still felt like shit on 250 mgs. They say 2 mg for every kg of weight. And this guy says he did fine with 200, so he wants to double it( or triple even)? That's absolutely insane.

Mr mike,

That`s something I have wondered,as I am considering doing it, how the hell do you run slin with DNP ? lets say the dose is 10iu?? What carb intake? As the carbs get burnt straight away,Is that added risk of going hypo?

for a yank,your not bad

goose4........

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Mr mike,

That`s something I have wondered,as I am considering doing it, how the hell do you run slin with DNP ? lets say the dose is 10iu?? What carb intake? As the carbs get burnt straight away,Is that added risk of going hypo?

for a yank,your not bad

goose4........

DNP inhibits ATP synthesis, therefore glycolisis is inhibited as well, causing a diabetic type effect due to the conversin of glucose without insulin . This is why people take insulin with DNP. It counteracts the feelings of lethargy and whatnot.

Carbs are a very individual thing. It has been said that you burn between 20% and 40% more calories while on DNP so carb intake is usually continually adjusted until you find what works for you.

I'm not using any insulin
    It's also powdered dnp , also i'd likely use just 400 (not six) of either the powder or crystal. Yes DNP is toxic, yes its not safe, but hey neither is slin or some of the other doses of shit that people run, so to each their own. At 200mg ed (and keep in mind im a big guy at 265, height 6'4" Bf% - 13%) this dose just made me warm and lethargic... no real uncontrollable sweating unless i eat a bunch of simple carbs before bed (did that once)... as for the fat loss i still think i'm holding a lot of water on the dnp cause i gained 5lbs over the first two days i went on, however i am down a further 5lbs so the stuff works. As for my fat ass being on a treadmill i've been doing 30mins of cardio after lifting while on dnp. As for diet and having my fat ass do more cardio, i agree to an extent. I thought yes dnp is a quick fix, but before i try any higher does i should run it at the lowest dose possible to see how my body reacts and go from there... i figured around exams and holidays where my diet is subseptable to my mom and my girlfriends constant cooking would be a good idea... sure flame away but i'm human and holidays are not diet proof, all you can do is try to watch what you eat and hit the gym without missing stride. I'd like to bump it up to see the fat burning effects that i read so much about with people a third my weight running 4-600mg. Also i've reasearched extensivly and am using all the anti oxidents, training accordingly, havn't had a sip of holiday wine or beer. I believe ignorant people that dont research deserve flaming and to be called crazy but i've done my research. anyways asides the dnp issue, i was more concerned with getting feedback about my cycle and goals......

i feel like im in physics again.

Skier, I ain't flaming you. I just think it's nuts. If you were to increase it, you should do so incrementally, as I've seen guys do big jumps and get hurt. 200mg to 400 mg is a big (200%) jump. My endo used to tell me that the difference between weight loss and death is only a small concentration change in dinitrophenol. Be careful.

I will NYC Mike, but from all the literature I have read, the 400 dose is a pretty run of the mill dnp dose, every cap i've ever seen for sale is in 200mg allotments. Also the 400 would be split in 2 caps 12 hours apart, i think perhaps you thought i'd be taking it all at once? Anyways I will be careful and thank you for the concern. Any other comments from folks on the cycle? GSXXR why Wk 16 - hcg 1000iu eod instead of ED? Also why prop at 150ed instead of 100ed? I also have the enth still running while the prop is in there!
    Last edited by dr_skier; 12-14-2005 at 11:54 AM.

Thread Information