kingfrankie1 is offline New Member

140lbs on gear. Is this safe?

Hey, I have this buddy that is using gear for the first time, His cycle contains 30mg/ED of BD Dbol and 500mg/a week of test E. He is doing an 8 week cycle. My concern is that he only weighs just under 140 lbs and has like no body fat what so ever. I am just trying to get some input on this as to whether he should be doing that much if any at all. Please give me some input......

TADOLFI is offline Member
    If you have to ask - then you are all ready pretty sure of the answer. Not flaming you - but that is absurd, you should stop him if you can.

Now if he is only 4' 06" and has been hittin it hard for about 5 years - well, that's different.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    how long has he been lifting?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Sounds like an inexperienced teen with low self-esteem regarding body image. He thinks gaining weight will help him intimidate guys and pick up girls. I would like to know his training experience, specific goals, age, caloric intake, macronutrient ratios, supplements, etc

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    Now if he is only 4' 06" and has been hittin it hard for about 5 years - well, that's different.

If he's 4'6" he'd be considered a ****ing dwarf, and I'd look more into GH cycles.

I hear ya - just throwin it out there.
    I think 140 is light no matter what.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    how tall is he?

v seen a BB that was 5ft 2in(i think) 140lbs swole as a mofo.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    unless he's a midget, 140=no base=shitty training+shitty diet=no juice

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    Bet he worked his you know what off to get there.

This guy is doing a first cycle, so he can't have too much going in to it.
    I mean it's nice to try to help someone, but if they're not giving all the details, how much can you really offer except to caution them on what they are doing?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    unless he's a midget, 140=no base=shitty training+shitty diet=no juice
    I agree. Diet should be the foundation. Think of it this way, youre building a house with a shaky foundation, and you build a house on top of it, what happens? The house crumbles to the floor. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    Bet he worked his you know what off to get there.

This guy is doing a first cycle, so he can't have too much going in to it.
    I mean it's nice to try to help someone, but if they're not giving all the details, how much can you really offer except to caution them on what they are doing?
    very true 100% agree. just giving my .02 on my experience. and ya, he's crazy when it comes too diet and training. he was also down to 4% at that time

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Sounds like an inexperienced teen with low self-esteem regarding body image. He thinks gaining weight will help him intimidate guys and pick up girls. I would like to know his training experience, specific goals, age, caloric intake, macronutrient ratios, supplements, etc
    Agreed.

This is the main reason I see teens jumping onto roids.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    Thats B.S. at even only 5'2" 140 lbs is nothing. My girl is 5'1" at 110 lbs. Now I know a guy who is 5'2" and weighs in contest time at 185 lbs. Off season he's 210-220. Now thats a Swole dude. But 140 is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Thats B.S. at even only 5'2" 140 lbs is nothing. My girl is 5'1" at 110 lbs. Now I know a guy who is 5'2" and weighs in contest time at 185 lbs. Off season he's 210-220. Now thats a Swole dude. But 140 is nothing.
    hehe, whatever bro. why would i lie, i fvckin work with the dude he's a midget. he might even be 5ft. think about it.....5ft 4% bf and 140lbs=shredded. he won a few national am shows in his prime.

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    Nothing is really wrong that he is using steroids at 140. However using orals are. Ones liver is proportional to once size...meaning...small liver-harder use of it. But it is important to try to maximize your potential as much as u can naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse555
    Nothing is really wrong that he is using steroids at 140. However using orals are. Ones liver is proportional to once size...meaning...small liver-harder use of it. But it is important to try to maximize your potential as much as u can naturally.

Nothing wrong with using steroids at 140....... I hope your kidding. If he has aids or some other disease that shrinks him up, then there would be nothing wrong with him taking them.

More and more doctors are putting patients with AIDS on not only GH, but test as well.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    140lbs and he wants to use steroids ? Does this friend of yours even know what a barbell is? He should start lifting some weights and eating big................and its clearly obvious he hasnt done either. Tell your friend he needs to actaully lift weights if he juices..............or does he think he can juice and sit on his ass?

imsmall is offline Junior Member
    i am his 140 pound friend and yes i work out and yes i eat like 5000 calories a day and yes im only 5'7 . if its so dangerous then what are the reasons why ? i do not have low self esteem either and i do not have any trouble picking up girls

Quote Originally Posted by imsmall
    i am his 140 pound friend and yes i work out and yes i eat like 5000 calories a day and yes im only 5'7 . if its so dangerous then what are the reasons why ? i do not have low self esteem either and i do not have any trouble picking up girls

Imsmall ...... nice name.
    Glad you came on here yourself. Being dangerous is not the point, what is the point- you haven't put the time+energy in to get big. You don't know how to train for one thing and you don't know how to eat to grow either. The best thing for you to do would be to forget about steroids , correct your diet, and come up with a workout routine.

so technically its not really dangerous its the fact that i should have learned to grow naturally first? i only have one week left of dbol so i might as well finish since the clomid hasnt came yet correct???//

It's not smart to start a cycle without everything in place. How long have you been on dbol ?

30 mg dbol 3 weeks 3 weeks on test e 250 mg twice e/w

Quote Originally Posted by imsmall
    so technically its not really dangerous its the fact that i should have learned to grow naturally first? i only have one week left of dbol so i might as well finish since the clomid hasnt came yet correct???//
    OMG.......Hurry edit that thread before People see it!
    Exactly, you taking steroids right now would be a waste because you haven't learned how to grow naturally first. Steroids aren't good for your body they have side effects, so why take them when you don't know how to get bigger. Once you reach the biggest you can naturally then you can juice to get even bigger if you want to. Drop the d-bol, just putting stress on your liver for nothing. Hope you do your pct.

pearljam is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike

is that what you did? you seem a little too knowledgable on the subject...maybe your area of expertise?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    So you weigh 140lbs AFTER 3wks of dbol or before? hahaha, How old are you again?

210-6foot is offline Junior Member
    Hey I know a buddy with a disease that he can't gain muscle the right way and he's really skinney and if he wants his doctor will give him steroids to help him. That's what he told me... he gave me very lil detail, but I thought my feedback on this.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i dont think giving up dbol is a good idea. i mean, sure its pretty bad for you but god damn it makes you grow like a weed.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    bro get off that shit now and train hard for a couple of years!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    oh and make sure u do proper pct even tho ur coming off early

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHHAHAHAAH he's 5'7 .... small liver wtf are you on crack it's an organ not skeletal muscle

Redalert is offline New Member

Small guy

If he is 5'7" and 140lbs thats is really small. I'm 5'9" and 192. My highest has been 210, and this is without a cycle. When I started lifting I was 140. If he wants to put the effort into it he could get up to about 200lbs. With a proper diet and a decent workout routine. I mean I worked out for 3 years in a highschool weight room and gained almost 60lbs.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    haha Hall of shame Fo Sure. Good call james21!

Thread Information