4inguy is offline New Member

got 500 pills of anavar!!! help

hey guys,

i'm 22 and 160 pounds
    i got 500 pills of 2.5 mg of anavar and i wanna do an anavar and creatine cycle. i'm thinkin 10 pills for 8 weeks what do you guys think?

just lookin for hardness. any ideas and suggestions????

McBain is offline Member
    I'd run it for eight weeks and take more, but that's just my opinion.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    you need more man for a var only cycle

maybe use it at the end of a cycle? take like 15-20 daily to finish a cycle perhaps?

OK lets say 25mg for 8 weeks. how about the creatine? how do i run them both ED?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    4inguy

anavar does shut down natural test so don't forget colmid.

Welcome to the board

JohnnyB

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    the pills wont be enough----well, let me rephrase that statement...if its your first cycle, you will prob see gains, but you will most likely loose them post cycle....if this is your first cycle, resist the temptation to start just cause you got the pills, do some research on a stack that tickles your fancy and give those fresh receptors some real hell!
    -Cy

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    INJECT!

I can't say this enough. Oral cycles suck. Get some test.

Billmister is offline Member
    I go with excess GO WITH SOME INJECTIONS!!!! Tabs are good don't get me wrong but BEST WITH JUICE...

Also no flames, but it would work to do some research on what you are taken. For ex, What you are taken, how much, with what, etc... Just getting 500 Anavar pills and not knowin how to cycle it is kind of bad... but no flames here man. I would go with some injections like test. Other then that Good luck and research what juice you prefer or ask us here on the board... and your stats would help as well

thanx for all the replies guys

i'm not gonna inject guys. i have the pills and i can get more. yes this is my first cycle and its only gonna be oral. i can get upto 600 pills. am i gonna need clomid???? most of the post except for some say that anavar is the safest gear????? how true is this? i can get clomid too. but am i gonna really need it to keep gains? i need more info brothas.
    a creatine/anavar cycle would be helpfull.

peace out

McBain is offline Member
    From my understanding anavar gains are VERY retainable. Clomid is neccessary as anavar will inhibit natural test production. I'd say 30mg for 8 weeks (as it is BTG and it is more bio-available), 10mg of creatine along with that for the whole 8 weeks, maybe continue the creatine post cycle to help retain gains? (not sure about continuing the creatine post cycle ask around about that).

Anavar is considered to be one of the safest, if not the safest.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    4inguy- check your PM's.
    get more pills you need at least 560 to run it at 25mg/d for 8wks.
    get clomid for post cycle therapy - you will need it.
    take creatine along with it 10 grams/d - just like McBain said.
    CHECK YOUR PM'S.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i'd run it for 8 as well and take more daily... altho btg or spa are sposed to be very good even at 25 mg... def take creatine with it. You will need clomid post cycle as var does affect HPTA.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I just saw a study on Anavar 's effectiveness on a web site about using Steroids for treating muscle wasting in HIV (no, I don't have HIV--I was reading another study on 17AA liver toxicity) and they mentioned that there was only marginal evidence of anavar's effectiveness at 20mg a day (though it was in HIV patients), however, it was markedly more effective when combined with testosterone .

Read the study here .

OK guys yall are tellin me that anavar effects you test level and therefore i gotta use clomid, but this is what the drug profile saysThe

"third reason which speaks well for an intake of Oxandrolone is that even in a very high dosage this compound does not influ-ence the body's own testosterone production. To make this clear: Oxandrolone does not suppress the body's own hormone pro-duction"

so whats the deal guys is it gonna mess up my libido post cycle or not??????

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    if it shuts down your own test production, most likely your balls will shrink, which means they arent making the test, your pills are taking over, clomid post cycle will get your google berries up from that 8-10 week slumber you put them in, basically, it helps in getting your test level back to normal naturally (naturally meaning your body is making it)
    -Cy

Whether it shuts you down or doesn't it's good to be on the safe side, so get some clomid for post cycle, it's cheap- so buy it and quit stressing over if you need it or not. What kind of ANAVAR did you get?

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Since you only want to do an oral only cycle and you have var, which is not too harsh on the liver you could take another oral like Dball. Yes, usually two orals is a no no, but with var I have heard of this being done before. Some report good results with this combo because they do different things. However if you do add Dball you should def. get some Liquidex to fight off the bloat. Even if you stick to only the var, use clomid

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    here my 2 cents u are not ready for a cylce sorry that my opinion. Dude seriously if not done right u will hurt yourself and sounds like u are 16 or so. I would try naturally and then few years see. Only way u really see gains is by hard work not by using steriods . Just my opinion again.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by lethalppl
    here my 2 cents u are not ready for a cylce sorry that my opinion. Dude seriously if not done right u will hurt yourself and sounds like u are 16 or so. I would try naturally and then few years see. Only way u really see gains is by hard work not by using steriods. Just my opinion again.
    I would agree it sounds sort of sound like you haven't research nearly enough. Buying stuff before planning out your cycle?! C'mon. I'm not trying to flame you but just do some more research for your health.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, anavar will yield some gains by itself...But I think it's best said like this.

If you're not ready to inject, you're not ready for AAS.

alright guys i'm not 16 and really there aint much to research. i mean i aint doin no injections cuz i've researched all that shit and i don't want to deal with all the side effects. var seems like is the safest thing out there. its sides if they occur are easy to deal with. what else is there to research? i aint lookin for huge gains, just some motha fuckin hardness.

4inguy, you will acheive just want your looking for with OX, you will not have huge gains, but your will increase your strength and hardness, so run the cycle as you planned. Get some more pills as many as you can cause I would really try to run that at 40mg/day. Take your creatine and let us know how it goes.

thanx yall i'll keep yall posted.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Send them to me

kaybeekid is offline Junior Member

safe?

you said you wanna go safe... have you read about anavar 's 17 AA liver toxicity... try to throw that into your perspective... just makin sure you know wut your egttin into... no flame... i'm all for it

Thread Information