kuad is offline Member

Question what exactly is being shut down?

what are the symptons, therapy?
    thanks!!!!

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    No sex drive, testicles shrink.

kuad is offline Member
    no energy? what is the cure?

BOBBY D is offline Member
    being shut down means u have lost ur natural testosterone levels . symptoms are: no interest in sex, cant get it up, lethargic (tired, weak, sleepy), not feeling aggressive in daily life habits, low sperm production. therapy is if ur on a cycle is to include testosterone itself in every cycle. if u r having just sexual problems or something that would require u to get ur test levels back up, just use testosterone E or CYP. ALSO, testosterone is a good beginner's cycle @ 400-500mgs/wk, split into 2x/ week injection of 250mg. hope this helps.

B.D.

Quote Originally Posted by kuad
    no energy? what is the cure?
    Some type of test booster.

What are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    being shut down means u have lost ur natural testosterone levels . symptoms are: no interest in sex, cant get it up, lethargic (tired, weak, sleepy), not feeling aggressive in daily life habits, low sperm production. therapy is if ur on a cycle is to include testosterone itself in every cycle. if u r having just sexual problems or something that would require u to get ur test levels back up, just use testosterone E or CYP. ALSO, testosterone is a good beginner's cycle @ 400-500mgs/wk, split into 2x/ week injection of 250mg. hope this helps.

B.D.
    Yup, always include some type of test as a base to all your cycles and you won't have this problem.

kuad is offline Member
    finished 12 week cycle of test-e,eq, and final 6 weeks winni. that was about 6 weeks ago

finished 12 week cycle of test-e,eq, and final 6 weeks winni. that was about 6 weeks ago
    Did you complete PCT?

kuad is offline Member
    still taking about 20mg nolva ed

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Like hangovers, the only real cure is time. If you just finished a 12 week cycle don't be surprised if it takes you 12 weeks or more to fully recover.

still taking about 20mg nolva ed
    I would take proper clomid recommendations & add it w/ ur nolv. clomid is the main ingredient in PCT.

kuad is offline Member
    like how much clomid with the nolva?

if u r already 6 weeks past, then i guess there is no sense for proper PCT. i never thought PCT was important, until i researched more & more, & these fine bro's on AR made it clear that it is important. please be more prepared in future cycles.

kuad is offline Member
    right, but i did do the nolva. sonow i just wait until everything goes back to normal?

right, but i did do the nolva. sonow i just wait until everything goes back to normal?
    I WOULD wait the same amount of time that u were on (which was 12 weeks, right) before u go into another cycle. another word of advise, u can take creatine now for at least 2 months to help keep size & adds some vacularity, also will give u some water which i like to help condition ur bone joints.

kuad is offline Member
    thanks for the advice!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought I was a quick recoverer.. My sex drive was decent, I had energy and felt good all around.. only problem was a lil less of a libido but that aint necesasrily that bad since still could go several times a day if needed. Nuts were nut full size for sure. Then I go get bloodwork done and what do I find out? My test levels were that of a 10 year old girl. MAN... was I disappointed. My point: u cant really know if u r shut down or not with out PCT. knowing these symptoms will help but even they wont necessarily show whats going on..

Thread Information