sandan is offline Junior Member

Talking Questions on Var & Tbol cycle.

I have been doing alot of reading and I have been thinking this about this particular cycle.

wks 1-8 60mgs Tbol daily
    wks 1-8 30 mgs var daily

Stats: 5ft9in-165lbs-10%BF-31yrs old. First cycle.

This cycle appeals to me because i dont want much bulk just some lean gains, and it seems to be low in sides. The question is will I puke out my liver after 8wks of this? Thanks Bros!!

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Anavar should be ran higher IMO. Anywhere between 50-100mg if you can afford it. They are both very mild, but I would still run some type of liver detox throughout the cycle.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you dont want much bulk then dont run tbol at 60mg. Down the tbol a little and up the var

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Born Threat
    Anavar should be ran higher IMO. Anywhere between 50-100mg if you can afford it. They are both very mild, but I would still run some type of liver detox throughout the cycle.

Great cycle.Perfect.Keep the Var at 30,at this level it does not have a negative affect on libido.

goose4..............

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    If you dont want much bulk then dont run tbol at 60mg. Down the tbol a little and up the var
    Agreed.

goose is offline Banned
    The safe rule is with Var and Tbol,IS: the total intake doesnt ever exceed 100mgs,use liver protectants.I would increase the Tbol to 70.This is your first cycle,always your best gains.

goose4..........

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    The safe rule is with Var and Tbol,IS: the total intake doesnt ever exceed 100mgs,use liver protectants.I would increase the Tbol to 70.This is your first cycle,always your best gains.

goose4..........
    You don't need anymore than 50mg with TBol. It's not as mild as some make it out to be. If you increase anything it should be the Var.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't need anymore than 50mg with TBol. It's not as mild as some make it out to be. If you increase anything it should be the Var.
    why would you say this? studies? refs? iv always heard 60-70mgs tbol is were the real magic happens. var also will suppress libido, tbol will increase it. tbol should be ran higher IMO. id run 40mgs var 60mgs tbol

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by james21

This is a very common cycle in athletics.The gains with Tbol is very lean pure muscle,I would not say bulk.Keep the Var at 30.Why?

Tbol increases Libido and Appetite,Var decreases both.At this dose,the Tbol dose maintained higher than Var dose throughout the cycle to counteract these sides,you dont even need to use prov
    This is why it`s very Popular in athletics,plus you dont get shut down,so you will keep most your gains.

goose4.............

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    why would you say this? studies? refs? iv always heard 60-70mgs tbol is were the real magic happens. var also will suppress libido, tbol will increase it. tbol should be ran higher IMO. id run 40mgs var 60mgs tbol
    I've ran them both and I can tell you from personal experience that 50mg of TBol is perfect, especially for a first time user. Why run so much when you can get desired results from a less dose? And Var really shines anywhere past 60mg. It is also more mild, so it makes sense to run it at a higher dose.

Have you taken either of them or just going by what you hear?

I would do 50mgs var 50mgs t-bol.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Tbol increases Libido and Appetite,Var decreases both.At this dose,the Tbol dose maintained higher than Var dose throughout the cycle to counteract these sides,you dont even need to use prov
    This is why it`s very Popular in athletics,plus you dont get shut down,so you will keep most your gains.

goose4.............

Good info Goose........

Well personally I would take 40mgs t-bol 60mgs var. 50,50 is good as well.

Goose my man! Im glad you chimed in. So you think I should up the Tbol to 70 and keep the var at 30?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    I've ran them both and I can tell you from personal experience that 50mg of TBol is perfect, especially for a first time user. Why run so much when you can get desired results from a less dose? And Var really shines anywhere past 60mg. It is also more mild, so it makes sense to run it at a higher dose.

Have you taken either of them or just going by what you hear?
    well, iv read alot, iv heard alot, and iv seen it all first hand. i havn't run tbol or var as they are both very mild and i have no reason too touch themm while bulking. but i know countless people that ran var with libido suppression and tbol with an increase. that's my point.

Also I'm seeing a new girl right now and we are banging like rabbits!! I dont want the var to slow me down.

Quote Originally Posted by sandan
    Goose my man! Im glad you chimed in. So you think I should up the Tbol to 70 and keep the var at 30?
    Why up the stronger (t-bol) and lower the weaker (anavar )?

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    well, iv read alot, iv heard alot, and iv seen it all first hand. i havn't run tbol or var as they are both very mild and i have no reason too touch themm while bulking. but i know countless people that ran var with libido suppression and tbol with an increase. that's my point.
    That's right, but I never said anything about suppression. Just giving opinions based on what I have experienced first hand.

You can't go wrong either way, but I still think the Var should be ran higher.

Born threat
    What dose did you run t-bol at and for how long? use milk thristle? gains?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    You will most likely have libido problems no matter what.....

What would you guys suggest for PCT?

goose is offline Banned

I am talking from experience,and with guys I hang out with who are high level runners.You could up the Var,but you will experience some libido sides,it`s up to you.70-30 is an Incredible combination,the purpose of Var in this dose is for strength,hardness,and vascularity.Tbol is the base of the stack,it wil do its work well.My next cycle will be quite similar to yours.

Primo 12 weeks 1.5G

Tbol 8 weeks 80mgs

Var 9 weeks 40mgs

goose4.......................

Goose your a pimp. I always appreciate your input. What do you think about PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Born threat
    What dose did you run t-bol at and for how long? use milk thristle? gains?
    The first time I ran it by itself at 50mg for 8 weeks and put on 15lbs. Didn't do much of a PCT either and the gains stuck like glue. Used milk thistle throughout the whole cycle and a few weeks after. This was the best I did with it.

I tried it again at 75mg for 6 weeks and only gained 7lbs that time around. This lead me to believe that you will see the best gains the first time you use it.

I am talking from experience,and with guys I hang out with who are high level runners.You could up the Var,but you will experience some libido sides,it`s up to you.70-30 is an Incredible combination,the purpose of Var in this dose is for strength,hardness,and vascularity.Tbol is the base of the stack,it wil do its work well.My next cycle will be quite similar to yours.

Primo 12 weeks 1.5G

Tbol 8 weeks 80mgs

Var 9 weeks 40mgs

goose4.......................

Nice cycle!
    I'm not into getting all bloated up from test and all the anti's used.
    If I was rich thats what I would do.

This is starting to make some sense to me. I may have to try this in the near future. It will save me money too, becuase I usually run Var a lot higher.

Thanks bro....

goose is offline Banned
    Goose your a pimp. I always appreciate your input. What do you think about PCT?

This is a dirty trick,for the mild cycles like yours,it acts like HCG ,start this at week 6.Add Tribex and Redkat,run these for 8 weeks.You will only need Nolvadex at 20mgs ED.

goose4...............

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Nice cycle!
    I'm not into getting all bloated up from test and all the anti's used.
    If I was rich thats what I would do.

Well said mate,I do sometimes use test when I need to.I am not a BODYBUILDER,so I dont need test in every cycle.I can tell you most 100m runners will not use test,but the rule on this forum is test is a must
    Test is a must if you are a BODYBUILDER and depends what anabolics you use.

goose4..........

Well said mate,I do sometimes use test when I need to.I am not a BODYBUILDER,so I dont need test in every cycle.I can tell you most 100m runners will not use test,but the rule on this forum is test is a must
    Test is a must if you are a BODYBUILDER and depends what anabolics you use.

goose4..........

Like sprinters or any other sport that requires speed/strength more than size, You can't be bloated up or it will hurt your performance.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    ,but the rule on this forum is test is a must

Great Point Goose!! So good b/c it's so true. Some have a tendency to forget this is an anabolic board. Anabolics arent just used in bodybuilding.

Thread Information