bolin is offline Associate Member

Exclamation COUGHING after INJECTING!!!

i am taking

tren , EQ and test E

after I inject I fell the need to cough.... WHY???

BOBBY D is offline Member
    im curious too...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You either knicked a vien,or went through it.It's the tren !!Your lungs are trying to clear the oil out.

~Pinnacle~

do u get a weird taste in ur mouth, cause i heard some ppl after injecting tren into ur muscle, they say they get a bad taste in the mouth. im still trying to figure out how thats possible..

pinn, can u explain the bad taste, not meaning to hijack

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    do u get a weird taste in ur mouth, cause i heard some ppl after injecting tren into ur muscle, they say they get a bad taste in the mouth. im still trying to figure out how thats possible..
    If you ever make Fina or use it,then you'll understand completely.It has a very pungent smell that can't be described.You get a metallic taste in your mouth.

~Pinnacle~

bolin is offline Associate Member
    pinn ... thanks for the reply.... i did aspirate and no blood was there..... but is this something to worry about!!?

Quote Originally Posted by bolin
    pinn ... thanks for the reply.... i did aspirate and no blood was there..... but is this something to worry about!!?
    No..it's quite normal.I get the Fina hack all the time.For me,when I inject in the tris' I get it all the time.Seems the more vieny muscle groups cause this.I never get the cough when I inject in (Fina) in my pecs.Rarely in my delts.But for some reason I always hack my ass off when I hit tris,and even Bi's when injecting Fina.

~Pinnacle~

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I get the same cough with fina. Sometimes I come really close to throwing up.

tempbrit is offline Member
    I had Fina hack bad last night. Pretty normal.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    No..it's quite normal.I get the Fina hack all the time.For me,when I inject in the tris' I get it all the time.Seems the more vieny muscle groups cause this.I never get the cough when I inject in (Fina) in my pecs.Rarely in my delts.But for some reason I always hack my ass off when I hit tris,and even Bi's when injecting Fina.

~Pinnacle~
    tris are good with me i only get it when i inject my left glute. but lately ive been injecting 1/2cc every 30-45 secs and i havent got it in about 3 wks. if ur wondering im doing 100 mg of tren ed and 125 mg of prop ed w/eq 2x a wk.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    best way too tell if it is real tren the cough and the it taste lick your sucking on nails.

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    when i cycle i seem to get a cough throughout it. COuld my lungs be trying to clear the oil out all through the cycle? I get this almost every cycle. Kinda worries me.

dan8 is offline New Member
    its prob the trend its very strong you might have got the vein your body wants to get the tren out of your body but if you dont knick the vein you proabably will feel a little better

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Welcome to the world of tren ... I just hate it when I want to cough in the middle of an injection.

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    i'm not talking when i inject. It is most of the time i am on cycle.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    This was posted by In-Human on a different board:

Ok let me try to explain this process, Prostaglandins are synthesized from Lipoxygenase which are catalyze from polyunsaturated fatty acids in the cell membrane by the action of Phospholipase. There are two other forms of Prostaglndins, Thromboxane or Leukotriene, and Leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator, in the pathway, the prostaglandins plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation,
    Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages. These are very potent constrictors of the bronchial airways, they also are important in inflammation and sensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability. Since the prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and control tissue metabolization, it's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction, I hope I kinda of sorted this out for you.....

Thread Information