bigboy1881 is offline New Member

Newbie In Need of Help!

I a new to the game. This is my first cycle and have no clue as to what I need. I have been working out for about 3 years, and thought I could do this all naturally. I gained the mass, but can't shred what I have. I look "puffy". There is no definition in my chest or arms, and I have a gut from all the OTC supplements and creatine. I am 31 years old, stand 6ft 3in and weigh 250 with about 20%BF. I want to lose the gut and cut what mass I do have. I will work on gaining more once I start seeing results from this one.

My question is...what cycle do I need? what gear do I use? Do I use Winny? And what about D-Bol? What about Clen ? Will this help with losing the gut and shredding the muscle I have? Any help will be more than greatly appreciated.

Cardio and diet, get below 14%bf before you think about gear.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    I haven't taken AS yet (still researching), but you should get your bf% down first. You sound like me because i get that "puffY" look as well with supplements. As first cycle its been reccomended to take test-e or test-c (longer acting ester) and with proper diet and work out routine you will build muscle, test does burn some fat but not much as other AS, its mainly used at bulking and almost always recommended as first beginner cycle.
    i am not sure about this but correct me if i am wrong(anyone)
    one of the reason why you want low BF% is because any compound that will aromatize will have water retention and water is held in fat cells... so if you take gear you might even look more puffier. Yes you can take something like letro to prevent (not 100% illiminate) aromatization but if you have allready have a low BF% less water your skin can hold and then you won't look puffy with gear.
    I think you should do like 3 weeks of Clen , T3 or any other thermogenic to help you loose BF. Once its lowered then get gear to help you build lean mass... you will read a lot that only way to loose fat is proper dieting and good workout routine; bottle of juice does not have power to distroy fat.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    dont be a puss and go natural!!!

just like ur guy in ur avatar

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    just like him!!

BOBBY D is offline Member
    get ur bf% down by doing cardio & clean diet. do some high rep weight routine for at least 3wks while doing cardio 3x/week. this will help cut u up a little, then research a cycle

Thread Information