ExitedNoob is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up How long between cycles?

I'm wondering how long I have to wait after each cycle before I can cycle again. Also after my cycle ends do I have to wait to do ANAVAR or can I start that right away? Thanks

Also a question on behalf of a friend. He is doing Test and Dbol and wanting to know if it is worth it to add Primo into his cycle once he start next month. Thanks a lot

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Time on+PCT=Time off.

That's rule of thumb, but you should always get bloodwork done before you cycle again to make sure your test levels are back to normal.

i think this is mostly opinion based. what he said is more safe but the question of is it really necessary? that decision is left up to you.

To answer your other questions I'm gonna need both of your cycle experience, stats and goals.

yah, thats more of the question you want ask. like he said, what exactly are your goals? ill let him take this, since he had it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Threat
    To answer your other questions I'm gonna need both of your cycle experience, stats and goals.

Ok let me be straight here:
    I am 6'1 210lbs and my friend is 6'0 229.5 We have been going to the gym for a few years however we only got back into it seriously now for 4 months straight.
    We have no cycle experiance. So Jan 2nd will be our first cycle. I hear your first cycle is your best. Our 1st cycle will consist of Test 500mgs 1-11wk, 40mgs dbol daily 1-4wk, 10mgs of Nolv daily and Clomid therapy at the end of our cycle. We thought about using Anavar but were not sure if we are going to use it during our cycle or after.
    We don't want to lose the body fat before we cycle because we find that to be totally unnecessary, and want to provide our bodies with a "safety margin" of nutrients if our bodies need it. Besides were not trying to look like a professional here with abs poping out everywhere

Thank you.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by ExitedNoob
    Ok let me be straight here:
    I am 6'1 210lbs and my friend is 6'0 229.5 We have been going to the gym for a few years however we only got back into it seriously now for 4 months straight.
    We have no cycle experiance. So Jan 2nd will be our first cycle. I hear your first cycle is your best. Our 1st cycle will consist of Test 500mgs 1-11wk, 40mgs dbol daily 1-4wk, 10mgs of Nolv daily and Clomid therapy at the end of our cycle. We thought about using Anavar but were not sure if we are going to use it during our cycle or after.
    We don't want to lose the body fat before we cycle because we find that to be totally unnecessary, and want to provide our bodies with a "safety margin" of nutrients if our bodies need it. Besides were not trying to look like a professional here with abs poping out everywhere

Thank you.
    If it's your first cycle I recommend test only. This way you can see how your body reacts to it, so in the future you will know what compounds are giving you certain side effects.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitedNoob
    I'm wondering how long I have to wait after each cycle before I can cycle again. Also after my cycle ends do I have to wait to do ANAVAR or can I start that right away? Thanks

Also a question on behalf of a friend. He is doing Test and Dbol and wanting to know if it is worth it to add Primo into his cycle once he start next month. Thanks a lot

time on plus PCT= time off. simple as that

what your friends cycle experiance ?

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    time on plus PCT= time off. simple as that

what your friends cycle experiance ?
    What he said.

+1 for me.

Thread Information