runner24 is offline New Member

New user, in need of helpfull advice on winny

I am new to using steroids .... i am a senior in college and compete in Track, I am trying to have a breakout senior year and end it on a strong note.... i confronted a friend about using winny and he said go for it.... he also suggested stacking my problem is that for my event i cannot aford to gain much weight, about 5-10 pounds at the very most (as little as possible is best) ......... all i need is some leaner muscle and some more power and explositon in lifts such as squat, power clean, snatch and etc...... would a winny only cycle only achieve these desired results????? thank you guys

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by runner24
    I am new to using steroids.... i am a senior in college and compete in Track, I am trying to have a breakout senior year and end it on a strong note.... i confronted a friend about using winny and he said go for it.... he also suggested stacking my problem is that for my event i cannot aford to gain much weight, about 5-10 pounds at the very most (as little as possible is best) ......... all i need is some leaner muscle and some more power and explositon in lifts such as squat, power clean, snatch and etc...... would a winny only cycle only achieve these desired results????? thank you guys

maybe but winny alone is a big no no possible loss ov libido and jpint problems are you main conceren running this compound with out test

bro i don't think you need anything just keep working hard

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    id look into anavar . winny sounds too painfull for an athlete, i don't know how they handle it/

taylor26 is offline Member
    I agree with stocky121 just work way hard. Besides before you even think about using winny you should probably research a little more... you should always cycle with testosterone .

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i've taken winstrol by itself before for football when i was a little younger and i didn't gain weight, i looked very lean(for 250), and i was definately a little faster in the forty. if you want to give it a try i don't see what it would hurt, but you might lose your libido like stocky said.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    id look into anavar. winny sounds too painfull for an athlete, i don't know how they handle it/

Do anavar like test said.
    Winstrol =maurice greene....when he pulls a hammy

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    I would say go for it but just run some HCG in the middle to keep the libido up and then proper pct, Also another good thing would be to have some test propionate on the side, or on the other hand run like 25-50mg of test prop like every other day you wont gain that much weight with that IMO

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Also Anavar only cycles would work even better

runner24 is offline New Member

anavar

thanks guys i appreciate the advice about the anavar ........ i just read some info form a number of different sources and it sounds like what im looking for,
    Q1. can i use this only w/out stacking it w/ anything else
    Q2. is there anything i will need to take during or after usage to keep my liver and hormone levels strait

Thread Information