pearljam is offline Junior Member

How many people practice what they Preach

Now ive been on this board a while now and there is a lot of good advice and a lot of bad advice this is to be expected...Now what i find interesting is the requirements for gear. I see a lot of guys on here posting their stats and have pictures who are freakin huge however there are also a lot of guys on here that arent even very big and have juiced before im not saying any names but how much of you were really 21 and reached nearly the potential natural max before juicing. How many people follow a strict diet with few cheat days and follow the standard bodybuilding principles. So on a scale of 1-10 i would like to know how many of you practice what you preach.

davinci191 is offline Junior Member
    The People On This Board Who Want The Most Out Of Their Gear Follow A Strict Regiment. This Is Not A Game. Read Read Read Read And Do What The Senior Members Tell You To Do!

honestly about a 6 due to the partying

other than the cravings for junk food caused by something....more like a 8 or 9

ive cut back a lot and am leaning out alot

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pearljam
    how much of you were really 21 and reached nearly the potential natural max before juicing.
    that is impossible

this thread is worthless, we all make mistakes. this is doing nothing but causing newbies to make our same mistakes. cause as soon as they see this they will go, well they did it and are alright so im going to. MODS close this thread.

sorry i didnt do that.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davinci191
    The People On This Board Who Want The Most Out Of Their Gear Follow A Strict Regiment. This Is Not A Game. Read Read Read Read And Do What The Senior Members Tell You To Do!

just cause someones a senior memeber, doesnt mean they know what their talking about, theres people on this board who as they say, whore it up, and have thousands of posts. just a suggestion dont look at someones ranking or posts counts.

look to the people who time and time again hand out solid advice, and that people usually listen too. spending time on the boards will help you realize who these members are. they are the stiches if you will of the site, and what makes this site so great.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    c'mon.. the spectrum of discipline on this board is huge.. you should easily be able to tell who know there shxt and gives solid advice, and who just talks shxt.. if not, then research..

definately true, i saw an associate member asking simple questions about nolvadex and anti estrogens.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm I think sometimes asking dumb questions doesnt necessarily mean that u aint on top of ur shit. But to answer ur question maybe 7. I waited long enough and got big naturally but diet is not as strict as it could be or it wasnt, Im cutting now. Then I could have dropped my BF also b4 cycling so I wouldnt have to do it now..

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    my philosophy has always been this: when taking gear, you will get side effects no matter what, that is a given. be it acne, hairloss, hairgrowth, gyno, bloating, mood swings, headaches or internal problems, you will atleast suffer one of these at some point. so, if you are going to take steroids , i always work as hard as possible to get all the benefits from them, eg muscle mass and strength. due to my work i hardly ever go out drinking anyway, so thats never a problem, i work at night, so spend the day eating and training (and whatever else comes up, i do have a social life hehe). so when i go on my next cycle discipline will not be a problem.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I follow everything about compound usage and ancillaries. I train right. Well except for lack of cardio, which I am changing. Food is the hardest. I always said eat big to get big... true but I am changing that to eat right things big to get more quality muscle. I say this because cutting sucks.

jbarker111 is offline New Member
    I wish I could efford to eat every two hours, but I don't. So that is probably why i'm not as big as i could be. but i'm not giving up i will be huge.

pearljam is offline Junior Member
    yeah a lot of this is true i mean how many people actually have the perfect job where they make enough and have enough breaks to eat what they need to, to me the job is a real killer for a lot of people and tho they may a lot on the subject their job impedes them to follow it as close as they know how to.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    honestly about a 6 due to the partying
    I hear that

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    ill give myself an 8. i stay on track with my diet and training, sometimes i need an extra day off my training days so i take it. my body tells me what i need.. right now im not cutting so diet isnt too hard, im full most of time from the last meal so i dont even get that many junk food cravings as when cutting.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    I consider myself to have above average genetics, so I can basically eat anything I want and stay around single digit bodyfat year round. I don't practice diet so much as training and steroids .

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    training - 9
    diet - quality-8 volume-6
    cardio - 5
    supp/ gear - 10
    I didn't do a cycle until mid 30's

I love the ones who talk about all their cycles, and tell you what to do and not to do like they're friggin pros, then finally get the balls to post pics and their physiques look like 150 lb bags of roach shit from Bombay India.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I love the ones who talk about all their cycles, and tell you what to do and not to do like they're friggin pros, then finally get the balls to post pics and their physiques look like 150 lb bags of roach shit from Bombay India.
    ROFL!!!!!!!

Thread Information