Thread: Trip to mexico

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member

Trip to mexico

im going to mexico in a few days and i am planning on bringing some gear back. I haven't decided if i should pack it in my luggage or just mail it( i live in canada so its not a big deal if you get caught). im just wondering if anyone has any tips or suggestions as what i should do and how to do it. i think it would be best to keep this kind of advice to PM's thank you.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses
    im going to mexico in a few days and i am planning on bringing some gear back. I haven't decided if i should pack it in my luggage or just mail it( i live in canada so its not a big deal if you get caught). im just wondering if anyone has any tips or suggestions as what i should do and how to do it. i think it would be best to keep this kind of advice to PM's thank you.
    Smart man right there...Just giving you props for keeping it to PM..For the most party shipping/smuggling techniques are not discussed openly on the boards, for obvious reasons...

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    moregunsthanroses you got a PM bro

ganbatteman is offline New Member
    i hope you dont waste your money man
    jus realize no matter how u do it there is always a chance everything u buy might get taken away, so dont be making big investments
    -my 2 cents

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    I got caught in TJ and the mexican cop gave my gear back and said I should stop puting crap in my body..He wanted to trade my little turtle I got from a granero for my gear back and I told him to keep the gear and he laughed and gave it back!...no shit

Thread Information