Thread: ap?

puremass is offline New Member

ap?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

someone please help here.. i picked up some eq 200 an month or so back. I was a little leary about the brand ap.. well i noticed when pulling it into syringe it is as clear as water also never had any eq that was as easy to pull as this . takes about 1 sec and syringe is full.something tells me this is fake anyone have any info thanks alot...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by puremass
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

someone please help here.. i picked up some eq 200 an month or so back. I was a little leary about the brand .. well i noticed when pulling it into syringe it is as clear as water also never had any eq that was as easy to pull as this . takes about 1 sec and syringe is full.something tells me this is fake anyone have any info thanks alot...
    Why is it fake? The oil is going to determine the color..... if you're worried then get it tested.

puremass is offline New Member
    is there any kits i can get to get it tested or where would i go to do something like that . thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by puremass
    is there any kits i can get to get it tested or where would i go to do something like that . thanks
    If you do a search there was a post that had the info where to send gear to be tested...... at least I think there was.

Thread Information