RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Help getting cut

First off Im cutting now naturally. Ive made some big improvements in a short amount of time. Gaining some mass too. I went from 235 17% bf to 240 15%. Don't know how I gained mass on 2000 cals but I did. Went from a 38 inch waist to a 36 too. Im not going to start a cycle right away but I always hit a wall at about 12 % bf. I can gain mass easy but when it comes to cutting I've never been below 12%.

Im 29 and have been working out since freshman year of high school. I work out now 5 days a week. Do cardio m/w/f in the morning and also when I feal like I have a little extra left after a work out. I eat a very clean 2000 cals. High protein about 50/35/15 in 6-7 meals a day. I also drink 1-2 gallons of water and take 3-4 ECA stacks. My diet has been a weakness in the past so I put a lot of effort into it now. (damn that beer and pizza)

I want to start getting a cycle ready that will take me below 10% bf and add a little lean mass. I was gonna do a pure mass cycle after I was down to 12% but I've never had full 6 pack more less all 8.

Two thing I know are a must t-3 and clen . One other I'd like to ad is tren . So I was thinking of fina 75 eod, eq 400 /week, prop 100 eod and liquidex. I would add winstrol but those ed winnie shots can get too pricey. I'd like to save some money for a deca /d-bol/test cycle later.

In the past I've always bulked first (no AS) then cut. But like I said before I'd like to see my abs for once. Just to know they are there.

Any opinions would be appreciated. Forgot to mention I will be using Yohimbine Hcl locally also.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    if you are on a 2000 cal diet and its clean and you are not loseing much weight then i would have to say you cardio is crap...

i think you need to hit about 40 to 45 min of cardio about 5 times a week ..... cutting you carbs down low...

i wouldnt mess with tren intill you are down to atleast 10%///i wouldnt even do any kinda cycle will you are doen that low....

i would hit a clen and t-3 cycle...

21 days on 21 days off 21 days back on

in the off days take a eca stack.

tabs per day of clen 333444555666555444333...for 21 days
    t-3 tabs per day 111222333444333222111...for 21 days

just my 2 cents

Gilster is offline Member
    One problem I see a lot is when ECA is taken for longer than 6 weeks straight it will lose a LOT of its effectiveness. Your body adapts and you just wind up wasting money. Take like a 3 week or 4 week break from ECA and it will become effective again. I too have fallen into this mistake. Once you get back on after a break you will notice that energy rush like when you first took ECA. I imagine you don't feel much from it now if you have been on a while.

RON
    Ya I usually only take ECA for a month then I take a break. I have taken it for about 6 weeks this time (I got a bigger bottle) and I still get a rush. Im on my last week now. Bye the way I went back down to 235. I knew it would start dropping. My body is just weird like that. I always gain at first. I went to 5 days on my cardio too. I don't think my cardio could get more intense I run 3+ miles at a pretty good pace. I need to find a cardio as good as running that not as hard on my joints.

Hey shot, if I take t-3 should I take a small dose of prop or s something to keep from loosing any muscle.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Well most will say that if ECA is taking in the off days you wont need to, i say take 20 mg of anavar ...

thats way you aint messin with the test levels...but yes prop will work like 200 mg a week

RON
    thanks Bro

switch your beta gonists every 2 weeks

EC 2wk
    clen 2wk
    nyc 2wk (this is kind of a break as little beta-agonism)

you can use topical yohimbine throughout

peace

RON
    Thanks Macro, I never thought of putting some nyc in.

BTW I've lost 20lbs since this post(bout a month). I always stick at a weight or even gain a little when I first start cutting. The problem Im having now is Im fealing kinda small at 218. I think I might put my cutting on hold till spring.

There are other beta agonist options.. another thing that works well is to switch between ephdra(mixture of alkaloids) and ephedrine

Thread Information