RobLondon is offline New Member

Orals vs injections

Been doing lots of research for my third cycle and due to being acne prone have opted for a Primobolan and anavar cycle.

Couple of questions:

Which is more likely to produce acne, orals or injections. Should i go with primo depot or tabs.

As someone who wants to get nice gradual quality gains and keep sides to a minimum is this a decent cycle?

Appreciate the help.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know if I would call it a decent cycle, but its probably kind of pricey!

Smiley619 is offline Member
    if this is your third run then you already know your stuff (hopefully) and do not need to hear about test as the base and all that other stuff. but yeah since you are prone, the best one would probably be the less androgenic one.dont know if that helped or not

goose is offline Banned
    Is this a bulking cycle? You want to gain lots of muscle?

goose4...........

yeah this is my third cycle so would say i've got a good level of knowledge. Don't really want to go with test purely because it would make my face end up looking like a pizza. Would like to gain a bit of weight but isn't my priority this time round as have still got the size from when i last cycled (deca /dbol ) a couple of years ago. looking to put on a bit of size but get firmer whilst still respecting my body as much as possible. Price isn't really a concern.

So which is better for my situation, Primobolan depot or primobolan tabs? or does it not make much difference.

Thread Information