LILMANWANTSBIG is offline New Member

Question How Long Can You Go Safely

I've been on test-e 500mg week and deca 300mg/week for 9 weeks now and gained around 22 lbs. up to 216 at 5'11" and have lots more gear, I would like to continue through but dont want to f*#k up my natural test levels, I was thinking of going up to 1000mg/test-e/ week and 600mg/deca/week for about 6 more weeks , someone tell me why i shouldnt do this.also help me out with a cycle for the summer, i have winny tabs 10mg/200 and a shit ton of test-e, just noticed no one really goes this long

shit i just got off a 23 week cycle. id wait to up the dose until the next cycle. why would you want to up your dose with the excellent progress that you've made? your doing magnificent now, stick to it.

natural test levels should not be your worries until you get to pct. if you do proper pct, you should be fine. now on your next cycle when you jump up the dosages, depending on the dosasge, you might wanna hit up HCG every now and then.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    U don't want to be bumping your dosages up that high too soon... Is this your first cycle? If U start running dosages that high now, where will your amounts be come 3 cycles from now? Running real high dosages doesn't make u cool... it just opens u up to worst sides....

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    I dont know but if you stay on too long you will screw up your pituatary and it will not tell your balls to start up again. On the up side,you can always use HCG and bypass the pituatary gland and keep the balls going all the time but you may have to use it forever or at least till you have all the kids you want. Or just do the old norm,stay off as long as you are on..say 8 weeks or so

Thread Information