Thread: ot cycle?

ganbatteman is offline New Member

ot cycle?

Hey everybody, im a newbie here. I wanted to see if anybody can give me some good advice on oral turanibol. Or point me in the right direction b/c this is supposed to be a heavily studied steriod & keep running into the same ol information whenever i google it....

Ive been taking it for the past 4 weeks, 25mg/2 times day, and am very pleased w/ 10lbs gain & strength gains.... How long am i supposed to take a break from it until continuing again??? I need to know more information on cycling this... any help apperciated!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if you go to the profile form you can read all about it. but just so you know oral by it's self is not a cycle.

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    UUmmmmmmmm............ I think you are suppose to research than cycle not the other way...................JMO

ganbatteman is offline New Member
    lots of good information here at the drug profile part from here on this site, but doesnt tell me much about soely using this alone and these guys are olympians i dont want to compare results to them, jus want some advice on cycling off of this. Somebody must have additional information

how long should i take a break from this before continuing again???
    Last edited by ganbatteman; 12-14-2005 at 10:31 PM.

Thread Information