downcrash is offline Junior Member

easy on the hair

I'm already losing my hair and I do not want to speed up the process. I was wondering if anyone could let me know what is a good steroid to use that is easy on the hair line. I am not looking to gain 25lbs, just lean muscle gains. I've taken test and deca and once before and I couldn't keep my abs while taking them. I was interested in winny, but I hear thats rough on the noggin. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    I think pretty well any anabolic is going to have an effect, Winny is def. one of the worst but if your gonna lose it then your gonna lose it.....just maybe a little quicker with andro's.

Yea i know i'll probably end up loosing it, but I wanna get a few more years out of my hair... I've been cursed with a half moon shaped head. I hear these good things about the finasteride stuff, but I dont want to do something that kind-a-works. I really wanna take wini, but I'm a bitch... I guess I'm really just waiting for someone to say, "hey its ok, winny makes you grow more hair."

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    Deca and EQ are pretty easy on the hair

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    No way around it, your taking a risk with winny......apparently nizerol shampoo (anti-fungal) will wash out DHT and help with preserve things

sometimes I wish I was just bald and ugly, so that I could just focus on getting huge... o well. Thanks for the help!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i guess i'm just lucky. iv been runnning winny for 6wks now and my hair is thick as ever. it could have somthing too do with the .5mg finasteride ed i'm running, but who knows?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I didnt think finatest would do anything to combat DHT derived compounds?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Nadrolone(deca ) is the only aas that wont have any affect with people who are prone to mpb. The brekepoint-dosage is about 400mgs ew.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i guess i'm just lucky. iv been runnning winny for 6wks now and my hair is thick as ever. it could have somthing too do with the .5mg finasteride ed i'm running, but who knows?
    Don't be so sure you won't lose hair a few weeks or months from now. Just because you still have your hair doesn't mean the winny hasn't weakened it.
    Very often you lose hair a month or more after finishing your cycle.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    Use AvoDart(Durastride) it illiminates Scalp and Serum DHT
    it is better then Finastride i been using 1mg finastride everday it works really good but with AAS use durastride cus it works better then finastride..
    i was naturally going bald too thats why i been using finastride

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by downcrash
    I guess I'm really just waiting for someone to say, "hey its ok, winny makes you grow more hair."
    Hey winny makes you grow more hair... on you back, shoulders and in your ears and nose... just counter productive on the noggin.

you da man mesomorph, im starting today

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I would agree, nandrolone would be the best and not far behind Var. However I disagree that EQ has no effect. EQ can effect the hairline.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I order some Proscar in my last cycle that has Eq,Sus. 250, and anadrol ,cut the tablet in 4 and take one part (1/4 of tablet) a day.The only problem is that sex is not going to feel the same...good luck !

Thread Information