Thread: Sdi-labs

Big GB4 is offline Junior Member

Question Sdi-labs

Ive heard around the way that this SDI-LABS is a complete hoax that doesn't even supply the real deal. Does anybody know if this is true???????

system admin is offline Owner
    They are not sold as steroids . They are dietary supplements marketed as a steroid alternative.

Bc

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wuznt expecting brian to answer this one..

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Although Bc handled this I have to say you are not to be posting questions like this. Dont make another post in this thread and let it die. All source checks are to be kep to PM's and even then you MUST have been around for 45 days and have 100 posts.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    they have a website called legalsteroids.com they market andro, herbs and dietaary supplemensts with names that sound like real steroids .

Logan13 is offline Banned

legal

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Although Bc handled this I have to say you are not to be posting questions like this. Dont make another post in this thread and let it die. All source checks are to be kep to PM's and even then you MUST have been around for 45 days and have 100 posts.
    That is the rule for AAS, but these are legal supplements (which are a complete waste of your money I might add) bro. Should be posted in the Supplement Questions forum though..........

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    That is the rule for AAS, but these are legal supplements (which are a complete waste of your money I might add) bro. Should be posted in the Supplement Questions forum though..........
    Yes but what you fail to notice is that the original poster did not know this and thought it was a source, thats why he said he heard they dont even supply the real deal. So thinking it was a source for roids and just thought they were scammers makes it a bad post. If he thinks its a real source he shouldnt be posting about it imo.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    wuznt expecting brian to answer this one..
    He pops in from time to time.

Logan13 is offline Banned

yes

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Yes but what you fail to notice is that the original poster did not know this and thought it was a source, thats why he said he heard they dont even supply the real deal. So thinking it was a source for roids and just thought they were scammers makes it a bad post. If he thinks its a real source he shouldnt be posting about it imo.
    Well, you got me there, you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Well, you got me there, you are correct.
    To be honest we are both right. I mean I totally see what you are saying. Its almost like a loophole. I just figured if he "thought" it was a source than he sure wasnt aware of the rules and everyone on the board should know the rules. Technicality I guess but he should know for the future anyways. Cheers.

Thread Information