Papi93 is offline AR VET

My Test E Cycle

The following is going to be my test e cycle:

Weeks 1–12 - Test E 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1–12 - Nolva 10mg ED
    Weeks 1–12 - Liquidex .25mg ED

PCT will start 2 weeks after last test e injection.
    *Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg Liquidex

*or until I have fully recovered

Mudman suggests taking anti-estrogens two weeks prior to the start of my cycle. What do you guys think? I'm not really sure the reasoning behind this.

Also, could all the bros throw their two cents in on how I could improve this cycle. Thanks!
    Last edited by Papi93; 11-26-2005 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Improper Title

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    everyone will have their own opinion of what u cld add to the mix, but what are your goals? Is your diet geared towards cutting or bulking? What was your last cycle and at what doses etc...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hooker has stated that a few days prior to the cycle should be enough so you can go that route on the anti-e's............ I would feel safer with a week JMO

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    everyone will have their own opinion of what u cld add to the mix, but what are your goals? Is your diet geared towards cutting or bulking? What was your last cycle and at what doses etc...
    This is my first injectible cycle. I have always just used prohormones in the past. I have spent a lot time researching and have came up with this beginner cycle (by examining Mudman's posts closely). I have competed in martial arts so I'm not concerned with bodybuilding gains. No disrespect to bodybuilders by any means. I'm a pretty good striker and I would like to assist my performance. The cool part is with all the training, you body just improves on its own. My avatar is from just using clen by itself. I'm not too concerned about diet because performance is more important than appearance. Don't get me wrong, I watch what I eat. I have done 8 week 4AD cycles at 1 gram ED. I followed it up with PCT (tribulus for 4 weeks).

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Hooker has stated that a few days prior to the cycle should be enough so you can go that route on the anti-e's............ I would feel safer with a week JMO
    Thanks for responding Mudman. Are you suggesting the anti-e's, 2 weeks prior, for gyno prevention or natural test boosting (reducing testicular atrophy)?

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    I would say kick start it with 4wks of prop

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly, since you have the arimidex , no need for the nolva.....save it for PCT..as for the AI weeks prior to the cycle, just a waste of arimidex....i see no reason to do it....

not to mention taking nolva WITH an AI reduces the effects of the AI

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    honestly, since you have the arimidex , no need for the nolva.....save it for PCT..as for the AI weeks prior to the cycle, just a waste of arimidex....i see no reason to do it....

not to mention taking nolva WITH an AI reduces the effects of the AI
    I have never seen any information on arimidex (just letro) being reduced with the use of Nolva. Arimidex doesn't stop as much aromatization so IMO nolva would be benifical in the prevention of gyno.

Also, starting any anti-e's a few days or evena week before the cycle is not a waste at all.....especially if the person is gyno prone.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Thanks for responding Mudman. Are you suggesting the anti-e's, 2 weeks prior, for gyno prevention or natural test boosting (reducing testicular atrophy)?
    I have never used anti-e's to help with testicular atrophy..... only HCG . But on this cycle there should be no worries with that. If there is and you feel that it could effect recovery then add HCG at the end of the cycle.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Im thinking about doing this EXACT same cycle in a month or 2, 2 questions?? Is HCG nessasary, for keeping gains and for sides(if it cant hurt n can only help, then id prefer to use it just to keep my risk of sides as low as possible) and also how(and what exact ANTi-E) should i dose this, and is 1 week prior the correct time period.
    im gonna sneak in a 3rd, how much will this cycle cost on average?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't feel hcg is needed for a 12 week cycle... i think once u get up around 15 weeks or more it becomes beneficial....

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I have never seen any information on arimidex (just letro) being reduced with the use of Nolva. Arimidex doesn't stop as much aromatization so IMO nolva would be benifical in the prevention of gyno.

Also, starting any anti-e's a few days or evena week before the cycle is not a waste at all.....especially if the person is gyno prone.
    i do believe there was a post by hooker on this...showing BOTH letro and arimidex plasma levels being reduced w/ tamoxifen ......(2 separate studies of course)

as for "arimidex doesn't stop as much aromatization"...well that all depends on the dose right??? you dont want to COMPLETELY eliminate estrogen as it plays crucial roles in the male body.

i would also like to see your theory for starting arimidex weeks before the cycle...i know hooker says this in his arimidex profile but this was just his person advice.......arimidex has a much shorter half life than test enanthate so the arimidex would peak well before the test in his body......

if he is REALLY gyno prone, letro would seem to be the more perfect solution as it is much more powerful and effective than arimidex....however 100% aromatase inhibition is something I am not a fan of...ie, thats why i think arimidex is better......just my 2 cents

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    MY Opinion but I do not use any anti-E uness I feel gyno coming on ( i do keep it on hand). You just dont wake up one day and its there. So you have plenty of time to stop it. estrogen is aplus when growing bro. trust that.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    use l-dex with no gyno issues starting 3 days before my cycle everytime!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Thanks for all of your advice! I have seven weeks before I start this cycle so I have time to make the necessary adjustments.

so you guys feel the nolva and liquidex during isnt nessasary?? but run an anti-e one week prior, and use the PCT dosage as posted ?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    so you guys feel the nolva and liquidex during isnt nessasary?? but run an anti-e one week prior, and use the PCT dosage as posted ?
    No, run the nolva and liquidex during your cycle. Both Mudman and Hooker recommend this. I have followed Mudman's advice and have not been disappointed with the results. Anti-e's two weeks prior to your cycle to get them in your system before you start you cycle. The PCT dosage was recommended by Mudman (Senior Mod).
    Last edited by Papi93; 12-14-2005 at 07:17 PM.

did u take this cycle yet, if so how r the gains? (and waht is this gonna run me, loks dam expensive, more then 4 5 hundo?

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    When you guys are saying run an Anti-E a week before the start of cycle you mean liquidex and letro right? Or can or would it do any good to run nolva a week before the start of your cycle??

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by LB 35
    When you guys are saying run an Anti-E a week before the start of cycle you mean liquidex and letro right? Or can or would it do any good to run nolva a week before the start of your cycle??
    Liquidex at 0.25mg for 2 weeks before your cycle.

Thread Information