chinups Guest

Questions about fat around chest

So I naturally have a big chest and when I stop working out or even when I am working out I seem to always hold a bit of extra weight around there. It's not Gyno or anything like that but I just get really big in the area of my chest. Why? I have no clue. Maybe when I was younger I use to hit chest a bit harder so my pecks are my biggest body part. If I take off a couple months I seem to hold alot of weight there. Now I know diet and cardio are going to help with this most but I wanted to share this with the board and see if other ppl who have this issue would offer advice or just share there exp on how they were able to get rid of this. I know the supps they say work and most are BS but has anyone had success with anything in paticular?

Thanks
    Chins

I have this problem to a certain extent also.......unfortunatley i have found no cure apart from the abvious diet/cardio answer......anyone help?

chinups Guest
    I watched on a&e last night some guy have surgery it was gross but I think it made me have a crazy draem or some shat because I woke up thinking about it. haha

Don't get me wrong if I jump on a cycle my chest gets beastly but I think at this pt as I get older I may want to trim down this area as much as I can. God Damn Genetics. ALthough some ppl would love to have our problem.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    some say that topical yohimbine helps...other than that you are best with diet and cardio...

chinups Guest
    I used that for a bit. I was hardcore then so I didn't know what was working. Hard when u diet/cardio/jucie and work harder then ever to tell what was working

Q? What is the best yohimbine out there? Cheapest

b u l k n u t r i t i o n .com sells the powder if you want to bother to mix it into a solution...lasts forever for a small price...just put those letters together...I had to avoid being censored...

chinups Guest
    Name??

Bump for anyone who has this condition or knows some good things to try. I am thinking about doing 4 sets of 25 pushups a day to try and build chest and get more cut in that area

chinups Guest
    bump for the Afternoon guys

bump

TheSickOne is offline Junior Member
    bump

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I used to have the same problem. I upped my cardio time and tried to make sure to keep as much sodium out of my diet as possible. Also, I noticed that the more alcohol I drank, the worse it got. I thought the push-up routine would help too but it ended up screwing my back up because my chest was getting more work than my back. That in turn put too much strain on my back.

Just my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Name??
    Just go to that site and do a search...type in Yohimbine and the a couple things will come up...including the powder.

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    I used to have the same problem. I upped my cardio time and tried to make sure to keep as much sodium out of my diet as possible. Also, I noticed that the more alcohol I drank, the worse it got. I thought the push-up routine would help too but it ended up screwing my back up because my chest was getting more work than my back. That in turn put too much strain on my back.

Just my $.02
    so less sodium helped???? so hard to avoid sodium

I been doing 30 mins cardio everyday and been doing mad pushups. I have geneticly a really big chest for some reason. When I did my test anavar cycle it just blew the F out. I know it will be fine after I put a couple good hard months in but when u stop working out completely ur best freatures turn into your worst.

Things I am going to try. I am going to try the old preperation H method before bed. Much cheaper then the yohimbe, I did yohimbe and at the time I was cycling so who the hell knew what was helping me. Also going to do a anavar/winstrol /clen cycle with tons of cardio (everyday). Good diet. This time around I want to drop about 15 lbs and become a rock!!! 8 pack is going to be here by summer

interesting........... cardio is what i have been religously doing more of and also diet......... hopefully i can work it out before summer

Thread Information