Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    biganfg's Avatar
    biganfg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In a cave in Melb, Oz
    Posts
    174

    Feeling Very Very Tired

    Wassup people, i thought i post this question here because i'm not sure if it could be related to my cycle or not. Lately the last few weeks i've been feeling very tired, to the point were i am sleeping atleast 15 hours a day. I'd have about 9 hours sleep, struggle to get out of bed in the morning to go to work. Fall asleep on the train going to work, and then feel tired throughout work. I would then go home and sleep again on the train sleep for a couple of hours at home go gym and then sleep straight away when i get home. I'm on week five of my Test Cyp cycle at 400mg. Could this be causing me to be so tired and sleepy or should i scoot off to the doctor and have some tests done, i fear it might b like chronic fatigue syndrome or something. I know it sounds like i'm paranoid, but i've been able to work 12 hour days come home go train go out with the boys later on and have 8 hours sleep and b fine for the next day. Any input would be appreciated thanks.

  2. #2
    Seajackal's Avatar
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the rising sun.
    Posts
    3,247
    I would say it's more like working too much under daily stress. I'm feeling
    this shit lately but I can't sleep longer than 6-7 hours straight.

  3. #3
    Maetenloch's Avatar
    Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    349
    You may have test-induced sleep apnea.

  4. #4
    biganfg's Avatar
    biganfg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In a cave in Melb, Oz
    Posts
    174
    so does this test induced sleep apnea, mellow out as my cycle progresses or will i have to wait till i jump of for it to stop??

  5. #5
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    You may have test-induced sleep apnea.
    ive never heard even heard of this do u have research to back this or is this something a friend of a friend told you. to answer the initial question lethargy is one of the s/e of test some dont get it at all some get it extremely hard. you may b one of the unlucky ones!

  6. #6
    biganfg's Avatar
    biganfg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In a cave in Melb, Oz
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    ive never heard even heard of this do u have research to back this or is this something a friend of a friend told you. to answer the initial question lethargy is one of the s/e of test some dont get it at all some get it extremely hard. you may b one of the unlucky ones!

    Seems like i might be one of the unlucky ones. Should i go dr and get it checked out still u wreckon, or should i just be a man and tough it out??

  7. #7
    wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    448
    i'm with ya man. I get it too. my first few cycles never got it. My last four or five i unfortunately have. I could fall asleep anywhere. Unfortunately it doesn't go away until i quit the cycle. It was really bad when i was running tren with test. I never slept at night so i was just super tired. couldn't sleep though. Sucks. I feel for ya. When you get to the gym are you able to work out well. My work outs rock once i get there. Just super hard to get my ass there.

  8. #8
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    i get it when i use tren but ephedra gets me thru the day. u may want to hold off on seeing a doc since ur test is just startin to kick in ur energy level may return in the next week or two.

  9. #9
    Maetenloch's Avatar
    Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    ive never heard even heard of this do u have research to back this or is this something a friend of a friend told you. to answer the initial question lethargy is one of the s/e of test some dont get it at all some get it extremely hard. you may b one of the unlucky ones!
    Apnea is a well known potential side effect of TRT - certainly taking typical bodybuilder level doses will put you at an even higher risk. The mechanism seems to be swelling in the neck tissues due to muscle growth and/or water-retention. If you were borderline before, this can be enough to bring on full obstructive sleep apnea. Here are a couple of references -
    http://www.androgel.com/images/PatientInfo.pdf - Androgel insert
    http://www.seekwellness.com/andropause/c_risks.htm - risks of TRT
    http://intense-training.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=19991 - SWALE's best thoughts on TRT

  10. #10
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    Apnea is a well known potential side effect of TRT - certainly taking typical bodybuilder level doses will put you at an even higher risk. The mechanism seems to be swelling in the neck tissues due to muscle growth and/or water-retention. If you were borderline before, this can be enough to bring on full obstructive sleep apnea. Here are a couple of references -
    http://www.androgel.com/images/PatientInfo.pdf - Androgel insert
    http://www.seekwellness.com/andropause/c_risks.htm - risks of TRT
    http://intense-training.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=19991 - SWALE's best thoughts on TRT
    its seems to be induced by the extra weight and water retention during cycle. now this is something that would really suck.

  11. #11
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,992
    So if this is in fact sleep apnea, should he stop his cycle?

  12. #12
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    So if this is in fact sleep apnea, should he stop his cycle?
    if it was sleep apnea i would stop that is not something to play with. but i still believe its lethargy that is a major s/e of test!

  13. #13
    Maetenloch's Avatar
    Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    So if this is in fact sleep apnea, should he stop his cycle?
    If it gets unbearable, he should stop the cycle. Hopefully adding in an AI to reduce water retention and sleeping on his side will be enough.

  14. #14
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    If it gets unbearable, he should stop the cycle. Hopefully adding in an AI to reduce water retention and sleeping on his side will be enough.
    it sounds like u already diagnosed him with sleep apnea. just wait a couple of wks until ur test is fully kicked in and see what happens. ur natural test is prob shut down already so u may be low on test until it fully kicks in.

  15. #15
    Maetenloch's Avatar
    Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    it sounds like u already diagnosed him with sleep apnea. just wait a couple of wks until ur test is fully kicked in and see what happens. ur natural test is prob shut down already so u may be low on test until it fully kicks in.
    He's in his 5th week so the test should have already kicked in even using long esters. What suggests apnea is his comment:

    "Lately the last few weeks i've been feeling very tired, to the point were i am sleeping atleast 15 hours a day. I'd have about 9 hours sleep, struggle to get out of bed in the morning to go to work. Fall asleep on the train going to work, and then feel tired throughout work."

    This is a classic symptom. It means he's not getting good quality sleep despite sleeping 10+ hours. This implies some kind of sleep disorder - apnea, restless leg syndrome, epilepsy etc.

  16. #16
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    but i still believe its lethargy that is a major s/e of test!
    I'm with you 100 % on this one bro.This is a very normal side effect when test kicks in.Mostly from guys on thier first cycle.Happened to me too.Took a week to get over it.

    ~Pinnacle~

  17. #17
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    He's in his 5th week so the test should have already kicked in even using long esters.
    I have to respectfully disagree with that statement.Cyp is well known to take a little longer to kick in.Takes me 5 weeks.I know guys that don't feel Cyp til week 6.Everyone is different.I learned awhile ago not to assume much these days.


    ~Pinnacle~

  18. #18
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I have to respectfully disagree with that statement.Cyp is well known to take a little longer to kick in.Takes me 5 weeks.I know guys that don't feel Cyp til week 6.Everyone is different.I learned awhile ago not to assume much these days.


    ~Pinnacle~
    took me 6 wks to feel the cyp thats why i dont use it anymore!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •