biganfg is offline Associate Member

Feeling Very Very Tired

Wassup people, i thought i post this question here because i'm not sure if it could be related to my cycle or not. Lately the last few weeks i've been feeling very tired, to the point were i am sleeping atleast 15 hours a day. I'd have about 9 hours sleep, struggle to get out of bed in the morning to go to work. Fall asleep on the train going to work, and then feel tired throughout work. I would then go home and sleep again on the train sleep for a couple of hours at home go gym and then sleep straight away when i get home. I'm on week five of my Test Cyp cycle at 400mg. Could this be causing me to be so tired and sleepy or should i scoot off to the doctor and have some tests done, i fear it might b like chronic fatigue syndrome or something. I know it sounds like i'm paranoid, but i've been able to work 12 hour days come home go train go out with the boys later on and have 8 hours sleep and b fine for the next day. Any input would be appreciated thanks.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say it's more like working too much under daily stress. I'm feeling
    this shit lately but I can't sleep longer than 6-7 hours straight.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    You may have test-induced sleep apnea.

so does this test induced sleep apnea, mellow out as my cycle progresses or will i have to wait till i jump of for it to stop??

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    You may have test-induced sleep apnea.
    ive never heard even heard of this do u have research to back this or is this something a friend of a friend told you. to answer the initial question lethargy is one of the s/e of test some dont get it at all some get it extremely hard. you may b one of the unlucky ones!

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    ive never heard even heard of this do u have research to back this or is this something a friend of a friend told you. to answer the initial question lethargy is one of the s/e of test some dont get it at all some get it extremely hard. you may b one of the unlucky ones!

Seems like i might be one of the unlucky ones. Should i go dr and get it checked out still u wreckon, or should i just be a man and tough it out??

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    i'm with ya man. I get it too. my first few cycles never got it. My last four or five i unfortunately have. I could fall asleep anywhere. Unfortunately it doesn't go away until i quit the cycle. It was really bad when i was running tren with test. I never slept at night so i was just super tired. couldn't sleep though. Sucks. I feel for ya. When you get to the gym are you able to work out well. My work outs rock once i get there. Just super hard to get my ass there.

i get it when i use tren but ephedra gets me thru the day. u may want to hold off on seeing a doc since ur test is just startin to kick in ur energy level may return in the next week or two.

Apnea is a well known potential side effect of TRT - certainly taking typical bodybuilder level doses will put you at an even higher risk. The mechanism seems to be swelling in the neck tissues due to muscle growth and/or water-retention. If you were borderline before, this can be enough to bring on full obstructive sleep apnea. Here are a couple of references -
    http://www.androgel.com/images/PatientInfo.pdf - Androgel insert
    http://www.seekwellness.com/andropause/c_risks.htm - risks of TRT
    http://intense-training.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=19991 - SWALE's best thoughts on TRT

Apnea is a well known potential side effect of TRT - certainly taking typical bodybuilder level doses will put you at an even higher risk. The mechanism seems to be swelling in the neck tissues due to muscle growth and/or water-retention. If you were borderline before, this can be enough to bring on full obstructive sleep apnea. Here are a couple of references -
    http://www.androgel.com/images/PatientInfo.pdf - Androgel insert
    http://www.seekwellness.com/andropause/c_risks.htm - risks of TRT
    http://intense-training.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=19991 - SWALE's best thoughts on TRT
    its seems to be induced by the extra weight and water retention during cycle. now this is something that would really suck.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    So if this is in fact sleep apnea, should he stop his cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    if it was sleep apnea i would stop that is not something to play with. but i still believe its lethargy that is a major s/e of test!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    If it gets unbearable, he should stop the cycle. Hopefully adding in an AI to reduce water retention and sleeping on his side will be enough.

If it gets unbearable, he should stop the cycle. Hopefully adding in an AI to reduce water retention and sleeping on his side will be enough.
    it sounds like u already diagnosed him with sleep apnea. just wait a couple of wks until ur test is fully kicked in and see what happens. ur natural test is prob shut down already so u may be low on test until it fully kicks in.

it sounds like u already diagnosed him with sleep apnea. just wait a couple of wks until ur test is fully kicked in and see what happens. ur natural test is prob shut down already so u may be low on test until it fully kicks in.
    He's in his 5th week so the test should have already kicked in even using long esters. What suggests apnea is his comment:

"Lately the last few weeks i've been feeling very tired, to the point were i am sleeping atleast 15 hours a day. I'd have about 9 hours sleep, struggle to get out of bed in the morning to go to work. Fall asleep on the train going to work, and then feel tired throughout work."

This is a classic symptom. It means he's not getting good quality sleep despite sleeping 10+ hours. This implies some kind of sleep disorder - apnea, restless leg syndrome, epilepsy etc.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    but i still believe its lethargy that is a major s/e of test!
    I'm with you 100 % on this one bro.This is a very normal side effect when test kicks in.Mostly from guys on thier first cycle.Happened to me too.Took a week to get over it.

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    He's in his 5th week so the test should have already kicked in even using long esters.
    I have to respectfully disagree with that statement.Cyp is well known to take a little longer to kick in.Takes me 5 weeks.I know guys that don't feel Cyp til week 6.Everyone is different.I learned awhile ago not to assume much these days.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I have to respectfully disagree with that statement.Cyp is well known to take a little longer to kick in.Takes me 5 weeks.I know guys that don't feel Cyp til week 6.Everyone is different.I learned awhile ago not to assume much these days.

~Pinnacle~
    took me 6 wks to feel the cyp thats why i dont use it anymore!

Thread Information