J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Human Growth Hormone looks really apealing......

Any one have some suggestions on what to cycle it with? so i can do some more research.

Right now i'm 6' and 194lbs. about 18-20% Bf (ya ya working it off now). What kinda gains am i looking at w/ a 8 week cycle?

Shits expensive as hell, but from the sounds of it.....seems worth it.

THanks for your help

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    What kinda of AS experience do you have. I know a little about HGH. The first thing I know is its good shit. The second thing I know is I don't have the experience to touch that shit. Specially with slin which is a must from what I hear.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I have very little experience right now.

I do have some friends that are way more experience with the stuff than me however.

I won't use it, if its going to be pointless, or really risky. I'd like to cycle it with some thyroid hormone to get really cut and put one some size as well.

I'm getting back into the body building again after a break...too long of one. Basicly looking for a good jump start. But i realize that there is not a miracle drug that will do all the work for me (but HGH seems to be pretty close), and thats fine with me. I enjoy lifting.

bd2g is offline New Member

Thumbs down

stay away from growth unless u got lots of disposable cash. i took a couple of boxes with insulin and sust. u have to keep taking growth for a long time to see major results. u probably could get better results if u concentrate your $ on juice and fat burners like clen . be careful if u take insulin with it. start off with small doses and then u will have to increase them to keep the quality weight gain going. good luck, keep researching.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya I think you and I are in about the same boat. Im looking for a jump start to cutting too. Have you ever use t-3 before? There are tons of AS's you could use without trying hgh yet.IMO Also Im doing wonders with just diet and workout now. I know from experience with my body that this will not be the case for long. But Im dropping fat like crazy for now naturally. Went from 17% to 15% in about 6 weeks of strict diet. Might do a little AS at 12% to help overcome a wall I always seam to hit (frustrating as hell). Just curious what's your Diet/workout like now?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If you wanna go with GH try it be careful though because the amount of slin you need 15-20ius a day can be very dangerous if you havent had the experence. You need to use them together for the max results

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Bro stay away from GH, atleast til you are more experienced. If you havent run a cycle before, keep it simple. No need to spend all that money on a GH kit.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't use HGH until you give good old AS a try first...

Thread Information