Thread: Lump under skin

m3Zee is offline New Member

Lump under skin

I have been injecting Test. Enanthate for 5 weeks now, 500MG/week (2cc) in my glute. Just this past week a lump has developed under the skin in the spot I have been injecting. It's hard and about the size of a quarter. You can't really see it by looking at it (but then again I can't get a very good view of it myself) and it does not hurt, however, for a few days after my last injection (which is the one it showed up after) I did have more pain than usual for a few days. I have since injected again (in a different spot) and there is no pain at all. Just wondering if anyone had an idea as to what this might be, and if I should go see a doctor about it.

aceinsports is offline New Member

same thing

i have had the same thing happen twice. what gear are you using? i am using testosterona 200 and qv 300, combine shots, 21 guage and have had that problem. i went to the doctor and said it can happed from too many shots in one place. it is just your muscle. give it 2-3 weeks to completely go away.

m3Zee is offline New Member
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'm using 22Gauge 1.5inch needles. I'll keep an eye on it for a few weeks and see what happens. Thanks again.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    same thing happened to my right delt, i also think it was from having too many shots and not rotating enough, it seems to be taking a very long time to go i'd say its been there for about 4 months now!!

Thread Information