Matt2499 is offline Junior Member

Question T-3 and Clen (Eat Away Muscles??)

Ok,
    I was just reading how great the effects of T-3 were to helping loose fat..I just bought a bottle of Clen ..
    But I also read in The Description area that T-3 will eat away your muscle if not taking with other steroids ..
    So I were to take with Clen, should the muscle not be eaten away?
    If T-3 is so powerful, then would I not need to order Glucorell R, Seasman, and Thermorexin?? ( that is what I was going to take with the Clen)
    Just curious...If it is that good, then I need to get my hands on some of that.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    i am intersted in finding out too... i need to loose some BF before i start

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt2499
    Ok,
    I was just reading how great the effects of T-3 were to helping loose fat..I just bought a bottle of Clen ..
    But I also read in The Description area that T-3 will eat away your muscle if not taking with other steroids ..
    So I were to take with Clen, should the muscle not be eaten away?
    If T-3 is so powerful, then would I not need to order Glucorell R, Seasman, and Thermorexin?? ( that is what I was going to take with the Clen)
    Just curious...If it is that good, then I need to get my hands on some of that.
    T3 burns calories like nobody's business...
    Because of this, and the fact that it doesn't discriminate which calories it helps burn, you have an increased chance of catabolism...
    Your diet is the #1 factor - you need to ingest alot of protein.. as always...
    Clen's anti-catabolic effects are questionable, and in no way compares to test, or other AAS in that regard IMO... Anavar is what I used whilst on t3, and I found they worked nicely together...
    If it were me, I would give the diet and cardio a twice over, and ensure that area is in tune.... then give the other compounds (Thermorexin, Sesamin, etc...) a try before using something as serious as clen or t3... you have alot more research to do before I would suggest either to you...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkcut
    Diet and cardio!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Diet and cardio!!
    ditto

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    T3 burns calories like nobody's business...
    Because of this, and the fact that it doesn't discriminate which calories it helps burn, you have an increased chance of catabolism...
    Your diet is the #1 factor - you need to ingest alot of protein.. as always...
    Clen 's anti-catabolic effects are questionable, and in no way compares to test, or other AAS in that regard IMO... Anavar is what I used whilst on t3, and I found they worked nicely together...
    If it were me, I would give the diet and cardio a twice over, and ensure that area is in tune.... then give the other compounds (Thermorexin, Sesamin, etc...) a try before using something as serious as clen or t3... you have alot more research to do before I would suggest either to you...
    very well said. could not agree more. nice post bro

I hear ya Blown Kid.
    I will take your word for it.
    So your saying take the Thermorexin, and Seasman before jumping right into T3?
    Appreciate Bro

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkcut
    Agreed

Diet and Cardio! But if for some reason you decide to roll with the T3 add some test in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2499
    I hear ya Blown Kid.
    I will take your word for it.
    So your saying take the Thermorexin, and Seasman before jumping right into T3?
    Appreciate Bro
    No, I'm saying give Diet, Cardio, and some supplements a try before using clen /t3....

They're not to be fukked around with - this isn't kiddie shit you're playing with....

Exclamation

Appreciate Blown SC,
    I will order today and give you results later man.
    Thanks for keeping me in check!
    I will thank you later!

No, I'm saying give Diet, Cardio, and some supplements a try before using clen /t3....

They're not to be fukked around with - this isn't kiddie shit you're playing with....

Thread Information