Thread: Baldness:

pooHead is offline New Member

Baldness:

BALDNESS:

Steroids can quicken the balding process in those with a genetic predisposition. The receptors of the scalp have a high affinity to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), therefore, steroids are also considered the main cause of acne since the steroids convert largely into DHT Here also the injectable testosterone and Anadrol are in first place. Also steroids that are derivatives of DHT, e.g. Masteron or Primobolan , can promote baldness. This can result in a receding hairline or a general thinning of the hair. Females can, in rare cases, also suffer from this. One must classify these side effects as irreversible, since the chances of recurring hair growth are slim. It must, once again, be stressed that anabolic /androgenic steroids do not automatically cause baldness but can speed up this process in those with a hereditary predisposition for hair loss.

---if that is so then if i take a DHT blocker then ill have less of a chance of BALDNESS??

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just shave youre head before you get bold i did saves you a lot of time in the morning also.

-rodge

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    ---if that is so then if i take a DHT blocker then ill have less of a chance of BALDNESS??
    There's no specific DHT antagonists (as far as I'm aware) - you wanna take a 5AR blocker (like finasteride / dutasteride etc) - as 5AR is the enzyme responsible for converting Test to DHT & yes that may reduce your chances of loosing hair.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    id say dbol and anabol are worst for the hairline. test isnt much better. 5AR Blockers such as finasteride are however very effective in reducing DHT conversion.

Damn pussies. Shave your head already.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    Durastride is better 5AR blocker then finastride because durastride blocks type 1 and type 2 DHT converstion. FInastride only does type 2
    durastride also illiminates some of the serum DHT

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    just shave youre head before you get bold i did saves you a lot of time in the morning also.

-rodge

Ditto brutha!

Thread Information